Epilogue

5 years later...

"Push," the midwife told me as another contraction hit, I don't remember Trent being this hard to deliver. I pushed with all my might screaming in agony as I felt the baby come out.

I heard the baby cry and looked up at the smiling face of my husband as he kissed my sweaty forehead and uttered, "You did amazing, baby."

The nurse stood holding our little baby girl in her arms all wrapped up in a little yellow blanket. She placed her in my arms and I looked down at her snuggling into my chest and said at the same time as my husband, "Georgina Tatiana Richardson,"

I smiled up at my husband watching as a tear rolled down his cheek as he stared down in wonder at our little girl. Our moment was interrupted as another contraction hit and I let out a pain filled gasp.

"Guess your little boy's ready to come out and meet his big sister," the midwife said to me while taking Georgina and putting her in a crib out of the way.

I felt as if a sword was stabbing me in my lower back causing me to grab onto my husbands hand squeezing it tightly but he didn't complain knowing I was going through worse. I tried to breathe through the pain resulting in my breaths coming out harshly.

"Ready to push again?" the midwife asked. I nodded my head in answer screaming as another contraction hit, pushing as hard as I could.

"Your doing so great, baby" my husband urged me on squeezing my hand lightly.

The midwife looked up and instructed me, "Nearly there just one big push for me."

No sooner had the words passed her lips I was grinding my teeth together pushing with all my strength and slumping back down on the bed when it passed only to hear the wail of my son, which brought a smile to my face.

"Does daddy want to cut the umbilical cord?" the midwife enquired.

"Yes, please," my husband squeezed my hand before dropping it to cut the baby's cord.

My husband came back into my line of sight holding our little boy wrapped in an identical blanket to his sister. I began to cry at the happiness I saw in my husband's eyes. I never imagined I could be this happy again.

"Mummy's getting tired so we'll take the babies to get cleaned and weighed then bring them back," the midwife informed us as she placed my son in a crib.

I watched them leave before looking back at my husband, "What should we name him?" I asked.

"How about Tyler James after my grandfather?" he suggested.

"That's a good name. Tyler James Richardson. I like it." I responded.

He grinned, "Were going to have a handful now. Aren't we?"

"Yeah, I guess we are three beautiful children." I sighed.

Trent came wandering into the room then and looked around confused, "Eh, mum where are the twins I thought they were just delivered?"

"They were they just went to get cleaned up." I explained.

Trent looked horrified, "They needed cleaned up you should sue that stork."

"What are you talking about?" I laughed.

Trent looked at me warily before responding, "Uncle Jayden told me the stork was bringing the babies."

"Sweetheart, you shouldn't always listen to what Uncle Jayden says," I giggled.

Trent turned to my husband and asked, "Dad, what is she talking about?"

"I'll explain when your older, son. Now, out I can see your Aunt Tatiana coming and we don't want to hear girl chat," my husband said leading Trent out the room.

I smiled watching two of my three most important boys laugh and smile, I never thought I'd get here after what the press were calling 'The Divorce', apparently it was the biggest thing to happen ever according to some people to this day I still get asked about it.

A crash brought me back to reality, I looked over to the door to find Tatiana, one of my best friends, hopping about on one leg, "Damn it!" she exclaimed.

I burst out laughing at my friend's antics, "Haha, what happened?"

"I walked into the roll away table thing," she said sitting down.

I giggled at her as she pouted, "Anyway, how's my beautiful niece and goddaughter Annabelle?"

Two years ago Tatiana had finally given in to having kids and almost got pregnant straight away with Annabelle who's now just over a year old.

"Ugh, she's starting to pull herself up into a standing position Jayden says she's not far off walking. Enough about my child, what about yours?" Tatiana asked.

I smiled Annabelle was gorgeous she had curly blonde hair framing her sweetheart face she took right after her mum, having my brother wrapped round her little finger.

"That's great and they are so amazing they are so small I almost forgot how small babies were since it's been that long since I had Trent," I gushed.

Tatiana laughed, "I don't know how you could handle anymore one is enough for me."

"There's my daughter," My mum squealed rushing in the room followed by my brother.

My mom rushed up and hugged me as she pulled back I asked, "Hey, mum, how are you?"

"Enough about me, you're the one who just gave me two gorgeous grandkids. How are you?" She questioned fussing over me.

I smiled at my mom, "I'm good, mum. How is Jake?"

"As good as he can be with four kids to look after, darling" My mum answered sadly. Jake's wife, Anna, died last year giving birth to a little boy, Jake took it hard but James took it hardest blaming his brother he had to come live with us for a while until he calmed down a little.

My husband walked into the room taking one look at me then ordered everyone out, "Mummy's tired time to let her rest. You can come tomorrow if you want."

Everyone gathered their things and left after saying goodbye to me. The nurse brought in our twins setting them up next to me so I could watch them sleep. They looked so peaceful.

"You can sleep now, baby." My husband whispered climbing into bed beside me.

I snuggled into him, "I love you, Cole."

"I love you too, Bella," he responded kissing the side of my head.

I fell asleep to the sound of Cole and our babies breathing.

........................................................................................................

Vote.Comment.Follow

Thank you for reading!

I am planning on writing a sequel to this story based on Bella and Cole's story after the Divorce. This I hope will happen at some point this year, keep an eye out!

Sequel planned for Summer/Autumn 2016