Complications Galore

After a filling dinner, Tsuna got to her homework as Reborn interrupted her time flow.

Reborn took this to observe his student. She had grown well, had brilliant chocolate brown hair, curves in the right places, and for her age, she was well stacked where it counted. If he wasn't stuck in this form and at least 20 years younger, he would not mind dating her.

He did do his new research and she was easily the most sought after female student in Namimori Middle School, in fact the whole town actually. Stellar grades and all, he just has to worry about training her for the Mafia. His job may be over quicker than he thought.

After Tsuna finished her homework, she allowed Reborn to look it over. Not a single question was out of place.

He noticed that Tsuna wanted to ask him something.

"What is it, Tsuna?"

"........That pacifier......for some reason, I can sense it draining you slowly. Is it a curse or something."

Reborn was surprised by this. She could tell he was Cursed? Well, it would explain why she treated him as an adult despite his appearance. And she's observant, that's good.

"......It was a long time ago. I've gotten used to it." Reborn said.

Tsuna was silent for a while before turning to Kero and Suppi.

"Guys. Do you think, it can somehow help?" She asked getting Reborn's attention.

"Well, it's not as powerful as before, but I think it can help him with his state at least." Suppi nodded.

What were they talking about? Reborn wondered as Tsuna raised her hands right before her and to his surprise, a crystal lotus appeared in a brilliant but gentle light.

He wondered what it was when he felt some foreign power pass through him, and it felt like it was removing a virus from him like a effective vaccine. Yet it was gentle and warm.

It was not until the light died down he found himself a little numb and a little dizzy.

He reached to rub his temple, when he paused at what he saw.

His hand.

His actual grown hand.

Not His babyfied one.

His real one.

He gasped silently, further shocked it was his true voice as well.

Tsuna was helping him steady himself on a supported chair as he spotted his reflection in her vanity mirror.

His real self.

The one he erased.

He was back.

How?!

Then he looked at Tsuna who got some pain medication for him and some water.

..........
...........
.............

He still felt the curse within him, but it's power seems to have been weakened.

Did his new student somehow nullified a part of his curse?

He'll have to ask questions later, right now he needed rest as Tsuna led him to a room for him.

At least the next day was a Sunday, more time to understand what was going on.

-----------
Meanwhile in Asia, Europe, and Italy, 7 other beings felt similar sensations and 6 of them found themselves back in their original forms.

A Asian male that returned from a mission for the Triads.

A Stuntman that was in the middle of training with the Calcassa rookies.

A scientist in the middle of experimenting his new contraption.

Two Rains on their way to Vongola for a report with other Vongola allies.

A Varia Mist who was counting their money.

And a female Mafia boss who suddenly felt healthier than she had ever been since her daughter's birth. Her foresight never failed her mother, and it looks like it gave her an interesting vision.

"Reborn, you found yourself a remarkable student. You'll be surprised of what kind of flames she has." She smiled.
----------------
Plz comment.

I'm considering giving Tsuna Cosmic Flames as they are part of a grander sky and can harness all the elements of the sky and other unknown flames.

I bet you can guess the other Arcobaleno's reactions to them getting their bodies back.