More secrets

The next morning, the sun was barely up and for the first time in a long time, Reborn wished he could get a little more sleep with everything that happened yesterday.

Now the hitman was looking at his hand still thinking it was a dream, but it wasn't.

The whole time he thought he would be stuck in the form of a baby, there was someone who could reverse it.

Shaking his head, he left to get Tsuna to start her training, only to see her bed empty. Huh, she was an early riser, even on Sunday.

He spotted her out in the garden as she looked like she was taking a quick swim for early exercise.

Then Reborn noticed she had a hairpin that went from a red heart back to a tuna fish.

Huh?

Then she got out of the pool to chat with small floating things.

Were they fairies or something, if that's possible?

He went to check on Tsuna as an orange fairy? saw Reborn was coming their way.

"Tsuna, the Italian is here." She said getting Tsuna's attention.

"Chaos, are they more of your spirits?" Reborn asked making them surprised.

"Huh?! He can see us?!" A green maid asked.

"Interesting. No adult except the servants can see us." A blue artist said.

"Well, they are part of my powers as well. Guardian Characters. They basically represent parts of the self I want to be. Introduce yourselves guys." Tsuna urged to make it easier.

"Pleasure, I'm Reina. First Guardian to  hatch. I represent Tsuna's courage and leadership abilities." The Orange character said.

"My name's Suu, I'm Tsuna's cooking and household abilities. Desu!" The green one said.

"HI! I'm Ran! I can help Tsuna be good at sports! I hatched in her 3rd grade!" The pink one said enthusiastically.

"My name is Miki, I unlock Tsuna's
artistic skills, and cool-headedness. I hatched when she entered middle school." The blue one said.

"Ishika, I represent Tsuna's grace, elegance and lady persona." A small kimono being said.

"My name is Yoshi, the only male, I represent Tsuna's charisma, attraction and dance abilities." A Indigo male gentleman smiled.

"What's up? Name's Akumi, Tsuna's  fighter attitude and love for mischief." The devil one said.

"Hm. Himeko, I'm basically Tsuna's no-nonsense serious person." The goth Lolita said with a cold look.

"I am Tenshi. I just hatched a few months ago when Tsuna was tending to an injured kitten she found. I'm her healing abilities." An angel said.

Then Tsuna took out a yellow diamond egg. "I have this one left that still needs to hatch, but I have to wait for that time to see what it represents."

"Interesting. Any other surprises you've been keeping from your teacher?" Reborn said as he leaned into Tsuna's personal space making Tsuna blush as cat ears popped atop her head.

"Ah! I forgot my choker! It keeps me from completely turning into a cat when I get too excited. And I have to be turned back by being...........kissed." Tsuna shyly said.

Oh? That's information he'll have to store for later.

"Besides this place, I have another mansion my distant cousin left in Europe, and a pet shop here outside Namimori. I visit there after exercise and breakfast every week on Sunday. You're welcome to come along." Tsuna said.

"Of course. And last question for now. What was that crystal lotus and how did it remove my curse?" Reborn asked.

".....I did not fully remove the curse, just the bad part of it. But That was the Millennium Silver Crystal, an item of great magical power. I was given it by a powerful cosmic being, it is also the source of all kinds of Magic energy in the universe. In the hands of a pure soul it can preserve peace, but in that of an evil soul, it can destroy the entire planet. It can also Reincarnate/revive the deceased, Restore memories, Turn evil to good, Reincarnate monsters into humans, Fend off dark energy, reverse curses, Spread its power through the entire planet, create Energy beams and blasts along with Protective shields and barriers. As the cosmic being's allies also put their powers into the Crystal, I can use a number of their abilities and even summon their weapons. But, the Crystal also reflects my life force. If I use too much of its power at once, I would actually die." Tsuna explained in detail.

Reborn considered that information. It made sense. He still felt the Curse on him but it felt weak. And his flames felt stronger than he ever felt in his life.

But still, if this Crystal can destroy the entire planet, not counting how strong her other powers are, he'd have to select her Guardians carefully. They would have to be fully trustworthy to protect her.

'This is certainly going to be a long mission, possibly my hardest yet.' He thought to himself as Tsuna got ready to go to her Pet Shop.
------------
As they took a train to the shop, Reborn's phone rang.

Mammon.

He'd rarely call Reborn unless it was serious.

"Mu, Reborn. What happened? Did you know that my Curse has been weakened? Verde contacted me, he and the others suddenly got their bodies back. He did a scan of the Green Pacifier and found the part of us being toddlers was nullified and his flames became stronger. We are now Adults frozen in time. I checked my thoughtography and it just showed me a lotus with a cressant moon and eight pointed star." Mammon said.

This surprised Reborn as he looked at his student. The curse became weak for all of them.

".............If you want to know, come to Namimori, you'll get your answers here." Reborn said before hanging up.

---------------
Then Reborn found himself being led to a Chinese pet shop just outside the curio area of town.

"Here we are. We'll open in an hour but my employees should be here already." Tsuna said.

The place was neat and organized with an array of animals roaming in their designated areas, but not causing any trouble. It was also more spacious than he thought. There must be rooms underground too.

"This pet shop has an array of animals from dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, fish, even insects. And we make sure all pets have been carefully bred and raised in captivity. There's an employee uniform I think we can spare for you." Tsuna said as two employees came out. One looked like an Indian movie star while the other had handsome features and a German accent.

"Ah Tsuna. You came in time. Mina the Maine Coon is pregnant, and her mate Anshi won't let us near her when it's time to feed her." The Indian said.

"Oh, don't worry, it's natural. Just leave the food for them for now. I'll check on them after I look at the fish tank." Tsuna said as she put on her apron.

Then Reborn saw a door that said 'Restricted Access, Staff Only. If a customer, please be accompanied by a senior staff member. '

"Oh, that's where we heal and care for sick wild animals. I'm Soma by the way." The Indian said.

"Wild?"

"Ja. People from around the world send Tsuna animals they found in the wild that are sick or gravely hurt."
The German named Dimitri said.

"And after I help them get better, most want to stay." Tsuna finished.

As Reborn assisted in the shop, he observed how Tsuna interacted with the pets and clients, and how happy they are.

This may be a bit of a problem.
------
Plz comment

Who should be the first Arcobaleno to come by Namimori?