Chapter 17 explanation.

After the battle...

"Chloe's Pov...

(BOOM), Chloe jumped directly in front of the group... Followed with awkard silence..

"So, you were girl this entire time" Asked Elizabeth with curious expression 

"Which means, one more girl in the sins" Continued cherfull Diane..

'Oi, they are not suspicious even a bit' I though , while looking at them, my expression is hidden behind the mask...

"Well, this is little hard to explain, but this should be like price for using my full power, " I explained before taking my mask off.

"OH, ANOTHER BEAUTY, AND GOOD, !!!"Yelled Meliodas with happy expression, reading the contract..

'I have bad feeling about this' I though, with grimly expression looking at Meliodas happy's one

"Are you really Veldora" Asked Hawk who is now in front of Chloe.

"Yes, but my true name is Chloe O'bell. " I said to all people present.

"Interesting, your magic potency is on the level of Goddess clan, you must be special" Stated Merlin, inspecting the place where, Chloe had transformed into true form...

"Well, it's supposed to be from my magi, but now that i used my full power, i can't return to my male form. " I said with sad expression..

time skip 3 hours,

After Chloe answered more dozens of questions.

"I'm capable to use this power to total , full extent, i need to get used to the sheer power and the body orientaion" I answered to Meliodas...

"Hello" Said Gowther who just opened door.

'Eh, the life is good and bad at the same time, and i have feeling i will go through identity crisis' I though , but the time flew by...

"Only Chloe here have the power to fight against the Commandments, in other words,  We need to return Meliodas power, that i took 10 years ago" Stated Merlin.

"If we think that other commandments have the same strength as Galand, combined it's  260, 000 but when they return their magic it's over 300,000." Said Merlin with grimly expression...

"But , we must find him" Said Meliodas,

"Yes, the lion sin of pride , Escanor" Stated Merlin..

"The last member of the seven deadly sins ha" I said ...

"Now that we have plan, we have to move on, and to tell Diane " Stated Meliodas scratching the back of his head....

"Don't ignore me!!" Yelled Hawk at Meliodas..

"I will go to sleep, in boar hat" I said before going into my room, in boar hat and changing the clothes....

'They are too big, but who cares, little baggy doesn't mean much' I thought before going to sleep..

another location ten commandments.

"So, you are saying, that was a human you were having fight just now" Asked Zeldris coldly

"Humans, like her didn't exist 3000 years ago, but that just mean, that there are still people who can go against us" Answered Galand scratching his imaginary beard..

"That's interesting" Stated Melascula with evil smile..

"Intriguing" Said Estarossa who appeared behind Zeldris.

"She's dangerous , maybe she's something like Human's queen or rules, as all others clans have Fairy king, Giant king, Demon king and Supreme deity." Stated Drole.

"That's possibility" Answered Gloxinia.

"Her power is beyond 30, 000 from what we have felt, but we don't know her magic if she has it" Stated and Asked Zeldris in thinking pose..

"From you description of the male form she had, She's Veldora the ally of the seven deadly sins" Answered Fraudrin who possess Dreyfus body..

"You know her" Asked Estarossa with interest.

"Yes , i did fight against her when she was he, but that was when we both used power level to 3000, and her magic is called " True hero" it engulf  her into holy aura, highly destructive against evil beings like us, and she got boost in magic , along that she can fly with it" Answered Fraudrin.

"Interesting" Stated Estarossa..

The sins, location... some time later..

"Oh , so we are moving already"I though aloud, feeling the Moving of the Hawks mom...

"Afte chloe, changed her clothes into the clothes, she got from the transformation..she had gone outside of her room , only to see King , and Meliodas talking..

"Oi Meliodas we already going" I asked , already knowing the answer..

"Oh, yes , did you sleep well , sleeping beauty" Answered Meliodas, before dodging a weak kick from Chloe..

"Eh, who are you" Asked surprised King.

"Feel her magic signature"  Ordered Meliodas to King. who feel before widening his eyes in shock

"You are Veldora, what happened to you, were you cursed!!!" Shouted King in shock..

"Oi, Oi, this is just Veldora true form, and her true name is Chloe O'bell.

"This is too much shock for one day" Said King before falling to unconscious..

"What's with him" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"You , Gowther erased Diane memories, so we are looking for her, and King had a fight against some other Albion, so and now your new look, had probably shocked him to the core"Answered Meliodas before picking King, and putting him into his room(Meliodas room)..

Word's count 804