4: Credence

"If you want to see the sunshine, you have to weather the storm

"If you want to see the sunshine, you have to weather the storm."

- Frank Lane

Avyanna's POV:

Avyanna's POV:

The first rule of saving a billion dollar company on the verge of falling is to have efficient marketing tactics.

Advertising products to the right audience, under right platform and make sure that it reaches the targeted age group.

"Miss Jenna, don't worry! I have it covered!"

His voice was husky but also oozing with mirth and charm. He shone as bright as the sun, lighting up the entire room with his smile.

Once something is being sold by you, understand that you are a product as well. You must have charm.

As an efficient businesswoman, I felt quite proud of myself for hiring this gorgeous man.

The first rule of having an alarmingly gorgeous employee with an obscene amount of charm is to make sure that they know they are the face of the company.

The more I watched, the more I was pleased by him. This man was perfect, professional and of course he did my talking for me.

His easy smiles, eyes that shone like sapphires, broad shoulders and a modelesque build that could put any Greek god to shame attracted people.

He worked relentlessly, neatly. Obediently. No flaws, no delays, absolutely punctual.

His glasses added a boyish appeal to him. He took most of my business calls now. Eloquent with his words.

I watched as he smiled at my senior engineer, handing him some papers and getting a head pat from the small man.

I huffed. It was so damn annoying when he smiled. The dimple at the right side of his face peeked through his square glasses sitting on his long, aristocratic nose. He had a beautiful smile but also very unnecessary.

I know it is important especially the purpose I hired him for but it does things to me that are foreign.

It has been a week, yet, I never felt the urge to yell at him.