Don't. Be. Brave.

Park Jimin
Its been two weeks since I've come home, and I've already met the woman Jungkook plans on marrying.

Or at least, thats what my parents told me.

The last thing I wanted was to come home to Jungkook and see him with someone else. Some, woman.

But wait, not just any woman, a beautiful woman. A woman I have no chance against.

Although, Jungkook has driven me to school everyday since the first time he did it, and we have gotten so close in only two weeks. We've had amazing moments, and it's only made my love grow stronger, and maybe...his view of me as a baby brother, much stronger than that.

"Jimin, Jungkook is here!"

My Mom's voice takes me out of my thoughts, and nervousness shoots through my body as it always does when I know Jungkook is around.

I look at myself once more in the mirror, hoping tight jeans and a sweater is cute enough.

For Jungkook, of course.

I say my goodbyes then dash out of the house, seeing Jungkook waving to me in his car.

My heart flutters at his handsome face as I wave back while speed walking.

"Jiminie!"

"Good morning Kookie," I giggle.

We smile at each other, and it brings me back to the amazing times we've had these days.

"H-Hey, uhm.."

Jungkook looks at me and takes his hands off the wheel.

"What is it Jiminie?"

Well, I'm in love with you- but anyways.

"Do you want to hang out tonight? After school and work?" I ask nervously.

Jungkook smiles and chuckles a little.

"What?" I giggle.

"You seemed so nervous just to ask to hangout? Which is literally all we've been doing?"

Yes, it has been. And it's killing me.

(A/N: Me too 🙄)

There's been so many times where I almost pushed him on my bed and cradled his lap and MADE him listen to me.

I don't say that meaning I want be sexual, really, I just think that knowing Jungkook, that's the only way I'd get him to really listen to me, and to really realize, I am not the small, messy haired child I once was. 

"Yeah," I say. "So?"

"Of course, Minnie. I'll pick you up some time later."

He starts the car.

My face feels warm.

"M-Minnie?"

He smiles as he keeps his eyes on the road, and let me tell you, it is very...very, sexy.

"Yup, that's my new name for you."

He leans a little closer to me, stopping right in front of my face.

"Minnie," he whispers, breath hitting my lips.

I feel myself nearly shiver.

Jungkook, please for the love of, everything...stop driving me insane.

. . .

"Thank you, Kookie. I'll see you later?"

"Absolutely. Have a good day, Minnie."