Chapter 31

later the same day

Amy PoV.

"Nainai! Come in, we've been worried!" Exclaimed the human squirrel before pulling me into a tight hug. "Could I talk with Seungmin for a second?" I asked him and he hurriedly left just to drag Seungmin back with him. "Here he is" With that he left again and his actions made me feel a little lighter.

"What do you want to talk about? What did JYP say?" Seungmin asked after taking my hands in his. I lead him to his room and sat down on his bed before starting, "I need to leave. My flight back to Australia is somewhen this week."
I blurted out because I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"When are you coming back?" Seungmin asked but his voice was so small that
I knew he was aware that it wouldn't be that easy. "I don't know if I will ever come back. JYP forbid me to and said he would know if I came back. And before you say anything, no, there is no way in persuing him otherwise."

"What about your friends here? College?... What about us?" His voice broke at the end.
"I haven't told anyone yet, so I don't know. About college, I'll graduate this year so I can finish my classes online"
I didn't want to answer his last question because just the thought of it made my heart hurt.

"You have to break up with me right?" Seungmin lowered his head and placed his forehead on my shoulder. I stroked his back when I noticed my shirt dampening. I myself had to hold back tears. "I'm sorry but I think it will be the best if I leave as soon as possible"

"Can I stay over at yours tonight? Just once more before you leave?" Seungmin looked up at me and my heart ached at the sight of his redish eyes.
"Of course, I just have to tell the others and then we could go..." Seungmin leaned over and kissed me slow and passionate.

When he pulled away we went to the living room where the others had already gathered. When they saw our teary eyes they immediately became more concerned and worried.

By the end of me telling them, I had the twins cling to either of my sides. All the other members looked equally as shocked and sad as I felt. We spent some time together just talking and enjoying each other's presence until it was time for me -and Seungmin- to go.

The goodbyes at the door involved a lot of tears since they would be my final goodbyes for who knows how long.

"We could cook something?" Seungmin suggested and minutes later we were parked in front of a supermarket.

When I turned around to look at Seungmin, he had already taken his helmet off and covered his face with sunglasses and a face mask. "You ready?"

I smile widely and took his outstreched hand in mine, interwining our fingers. We strolled lazily around the store and got everything we needed. It felt good to hold his hand in public, although I knew it would be the last time for now.

When we arrived at my apartment we didn't waste much time and started preparing for our dinner. We turned up some music and randomly danced and sung to the songs that came up. I almost forgot that I was about to leave in a few days but the thought still stayed in the back of my mind the whole evening.

After eating our dinner - which Seungmin made romantic by placing candles on the table- we cuddled up on the couch to watch some random rom-com movie. We were watching the movie but were still talking quietly about anything that came to our minds.

We made sure that this night was special for us and that we could cheerish this memory when we were apart.

Now we were lying on my bed with my head on his chest and one arm around his shirtless torso. His hand was placed securely around my waist while the other one was playing lazily with my fingers. From time to time he pressed a kiss to the top of my head while we were still talking.