Chapter - 10

Hello, Salam, Namaskar and a biiiiiiiiig Soooooooooooooooooorry😔😔😔😔😔😔😔from me to my bestest buddies, because my dengue  took a lot of time from us.

But I'm grateful to my Patienceful readers who wished me good health and wait for the next update wholeheartedly 🙏🙏🙏🙏

So, this chapter of PATIENCE LOVE is dedicated to all my PATIENCE READERS ☺☺

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

*****
In the previous chapter we saw that Abhay kept his deal in front of Devika and she kicked it away then and there. On the other hand, Devika is trapped in another web by Raghu.. Who also want to marry her but with bad intentions.

Now Present....

Sleep was far away from her tensed and tired mind, laying on the bed she was thinking about any solution when she heard Mahi shouting from downstairs that there mother is unwell. Device rushed downstairs immediately.

Reaching up there she saw that her mother is suffering with pain holding her chest, her full face is covered with sweat. Devika ran towards her and hold her head in her lap.

"Mahi!!! Ambulance ko phone karo... Now!!! Devika ordered Mahi.

" I already did Di... It's on the way!! Said Mahi

Devika was rubbing her soft hands on her mother's face to remove the sweat. Drenched in sweat her mother opened her eyes slightly and said, "I'll never let anything happen to you beta... Tu toh mere sar ka taaj hai... Saying this she became unconscious.

By that time Ambulance arrived, they all took their mother to the hospital.

****
Devika was sitting hugging Niku while Mahi was sitting next to their neighbour aunty, Gita.

The doctor came out of the room and Devika rushed towards him.

"Sir... Is my mother okay!!! Devika asked worriedly.

Signing heavily the doctor replied, " Her conditions are gone worst... It's not a normal chest pain.. This time it's a major attack.... Something is there which is disturbing her a lot... Now we have only one way.....

"What s that Doctor??? Asked Devika.

" We need to do the operation within next 24 hours... Otherwise _it'll be impossible to save her life!!!! Said the doctor and left from there.

Devika felt that she lost the battle of life than and there only. But she composed herself and wiped her tears by looking towards her little sisters.

"I can't broke down like this... I need to look after them also" Devika thought and went towards her sisters.

"Didi doctor ne kya kaha!!! Asked Mahi worriedly.
(Didi, what did the Doctor said)

" He said she's okay now... Just unconscious so they'll keep her under observation.... Both of you go home with Gita maasi... Now "Devika said firmly.

" But Didi Mummy__I said... Now Niku!!!! Devika ordered by cutting Niku's sentence.

Gita maasi guessed that something is going wrong, so she insists Mahi and Niku to come with her. Both of them very reluctantly went with her.

After they left, Devika went to the doctor to ask about the operation expenses.

"About 15 to 20 lacs.... Said the doctor.