Epilogue😌 🙏😌

Hello, Salam, Namaskar my starry buddies 😌😌😌🤗🤗🤗🤩🤩

First of all a very happy Krishna Janmashtami to all of you from me and my Kahna

May the God of love and music fill your life with immense love and great symphony of peace and happiness

Today I don't know why my fingers are so reluctant to run on the keys.... Because I'm writing the epilogue of my story 😔😔

This is my longest running story ever........ Its attached to me like an inseparable part of my heart💖

But still, every story has an end to pave the way to a new beginning.

So here I m with the Epilogue of yours favourite story A PATIENCE LOVE❤

With the help of this story, I always tried to spread the message that whether it's love Or anything... We should always keep trust and patience on ourselves and God.

Woh kehte hai na....

Sabr kro...

Har ek mushkil ka hal hoga...
Woh aaj nhi toh kal hoga....

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen that how Abhay took the revenge of Devika from Vicky and his brother.
Their life is on track now,and they're gonna celebrate their first anniversary.

Now Present....

Rose Villa
7:40 pm

The huge lawn of Rose Villa is filled with guests. All the relatives, friends and business associates are present their to bless the lovely couple on completing the first year.

Aman and Mahi were their with entire Mathur family. Mummy, Niku,Anjali were also their along with their neighbours, Gita Masi and her son Dhruv(Topper boy who idols Abhay and admires Anju, remember)

Abhay was taking breaths in Beige color suit while Devika was clad in a maroon lehenga taking Abhay's breath away.

Everybody was coming one by one on the stage and blessing the lovely couple. Devika was literally glowing with all the happiness around her, while Abhay was busy admiring her all the time.

He held her hand and kissed her knuckles, while all the guests are busy in chit chat whereas few witnessed their romance with awwed expression.

"Kya kar rahe hai aap!!! Sab log dekh rahe hai...said Devika trying to pull her hand back.
(What are you doing, everyone is watching)

"Toh dekhne do.... Ki inn 365 dino hamara pyaar, 365 gunaa badh gya hai!!! Said Abhay giving his charming smile while, Devika looked down smiling shyly.
(Then let them see, that in this 365 days, our love has increased 365 times)