13

Chapter 13
                                                               The Mission

"Your going to need me on this one Master." Anakin told Obi Wan with a hint of worry in his voice. Obi Wan stroked his beard.

"Oh I agree, however this may turn out to be a wild bantha chase after all." Obi Wan said with clarity. Anakin nodded slowly.

"Master," Anakin said sincerely. "I've disappointed you, I haven't been very appreciative of your training. I've just been so frustrated with the council"

Obi Wan's signature smile spread across his face. "You are strong and wise Anakin, and I'm very proud of you. I have trained you since you were a small boy." He said blissfully.

I remember that, he was so cute as a ten year old.

"I have taught you everything I know, and you have become a far greater Jedi then I hoped to be." Anakin smiled at Obi Wan's speech.

"But you have to be patient, it will not be long before the council grants you Jedi Master." Obi Wan nodded to Anakin. Anakin smiled.

"I'll see you soon Ani." I said with a smile as I stepped down a small set of stairs. He chuckled and nodded. Obi Wan smiled and followed me down the stairs.

"Oh and Obi Wan. May the force be with you." Anakin said smoothly. Obi Wan smiled.

"And you too old friend."

-

"Fortunately, most of the cities are concentrated on this small continent here on the far side." A Clone to me and Obi Wan.

We were standing around a hologram of a planet, the clone was directing us on where to land.

"I'll keep them distracted till you get there." Obi Wan said with a grin. "Just don't take to long." Obi Wan said as he stepped in the cockpit of the ship. He grabbed my hand and helped me into he other seat like a gentleman.

"You ready?" He asked hesitantly. I sighed, then nodded and pushed the ON button. He smiled and looked at me warmly.

"Then let's go." He said with a grin. I took a shaky breath and nodded to him. He looked at me, and smiled warmly, a sweet smile. I smiled back and pressed the glowing red button in front of me.

"Here we go." I mumbled quietly under my breath.

-

"Greetings young Jedi, Jedi friend." The gray man said as me and Obi Wan stepped out of the ship and bowed before him. "What brings you to our remote sanctuary?" He asked slowly.

"Unfortunately the war." Obi Wan said in his deep, butch voice. He looked deeply at the tall man, with that signature sparkle his eyes illuminated once the suns shined on him.

"There's no wars here.. unless you bright it with you." He said disgusted. I squinted my eyes at him, which went unnoticed by the two.

"With your kind permission, I should like some fuel, and too use your city as a base as I search for nearby systems for General Grievous." He said, his beard moving up and down with each breath.

The man turned around and spoke there native language to two guards with long spears, he also spoke too three mechanics, who nodded and grabbed fuel for our ship.

The man then turned back to us and grabbed my arm swiftly pulling closed. Obi Wan flinched and sort of stood in front of me.

"He is here.. we are being held hostage." He said barley moving his lips with each word. It all made sense now. Obi Wan nodded and pulled me back by my arm.

"I understand." Obi Wan replied.

"Tenth level, thousands of battle droids." He said curling his tongue under his sharp, crooked teeth. Those things have almost killed me hundreds of time— stupid battle droids.

"Tell your people to take shelter, if you have warriors, nows the time." Obi Wan ordered. We bowed at the man, and he bowed to us, showing a bond of respect.

Obi Wan turned around and hoped onto the wing of the ship, grabbing my hand, like he always does, helping me up.

"Take the fighter back to the ship, and tell Cody I've made contact." Obi Wan said to R4. The ship then took of, soaring through the sky, then quickly landing in a hidden space. We hopped off unnoticed, then the little droid flew the ship back.