Chapter 17

Chapter 17: flirt

      I'll do it."

    Whatever she wants?

    Lin Chuan thought a little too much, and then headed up.

    From Su Su's point of view, Lin Chuan must be thinking about something that is not very harmonious.

Seeing that his neck is red, he is about to wrap a scarf around his neck.

    "Be obedient now, you can do whatever you want after a while." With nothing on his face, it must be interesting to see his reaction.

    Lin Chuan glanced at Su Su in surprise, but felt that her little face was still innocent and had no special meaning at all. I think too much, I must think too much.

    "I..."

    "What are you doing?" With a coquettish drink, the two of them were poured into a basin of cold water and shivered and subconsciously separated.

    Su Su looked back and saw that it was the heroine, and immediately smiled: "Brother Chuan is injured, I am helping him deal with the wound."

    "Really?" so close?

    Qin Yueyue looked left and right, and always felt that there was something between them, but she was not sure.

If these two people are really going to be together, can I take advantage of it?

Not only can I get rid of this marriage, but I can also make the Lin family owe me a debt.

Not only will I be able to take care of myself until school starts, but I will even be able to take care of myself. Don't have to pay back the gift money.

    You must know that 100 yuan is almost enough for her to spend a long time in school.

Although it is wrong to do so, when she just called home, the pair of parents asked her to give her place to her younger brother.

After hearing that there is no way to make it, she will not pay for her expenses, and let her fend for herself.

    The big deal is to wait until she graduates to save the money and then pay it back.

There are so many people in their Lin family, and Lin Chuan is still a soldier. The allowance should not be bad.

    Once a thought arises, she can't hold it back. She seems to be intrigued.

    Until Mother Lin came, she didn't explain that she was here to delay the wedding, just said a few words and left.

    Mother Lin asked Lin Chuan to send her off, but this time he hesitated and glanced at Su Su secretly. Then he said, "Lin Hai, go and see Comrade Qin off."

    Lin Hai just came over and scratched his head for unknown reasons: "Why I sent it." It's not his daughter-in-law.

    And Qin Yueyue smiled and said, "Brother Chuanzi, send it to me, I have something to tell you."

    Lin Chuan had no choice but to follow along a little awkwardly, but he didn't know what was going on, he immediately turned around and said, "I'll be right back."

    Glancing at Su Su, who was sitting on the side, she couldn't help but say, "Susu, you..." It's not like, a college student, or some kind of scholar, can see his own family is stupid Deng boy?

    "What's the matter, auntie?" Su Su was thinking about the look in Lin Chuan's eyes when he left.

It was indeed a guilty conscience, and she was facing herself. Why is he guilty and afraid, and did he do something to make him feel bad?