Chapter 101

Chapter 101: thin you deserve it

    The two talked for a while, and then Bai Lingling went to ask the nanny if she wanted to come.

    I didn't expect that Aunt Ye would come that afternoon. She was really young and her feet were a little lame. His appearance is average, but his whole body is full of seriousness.

    After I came in, I introduced myself and said: "I have brought two children, one is my own and the other is my brother's.

Now they are all in college and live on campus.

I Men work in the relevant departments and come back on Sunday, can you take care of the children by yourself?

Other than that, I have nothing to do, so I can live here for a long time without any problem.”

    "Both children have gone to college, so you are really amazing." Su Su admired such a persistent woman, and looked at Lin's mother as she spoke.

Mother Lin likes literate people the most, and she was very satisfied when she heard that they took care of their two children to go to college, so she nodded to Su Su while the other party was not paying attention.

    Susu immediately said: "Okay, on Sunday, my husband and I sometimes have time to take care of the children.

My mother-in-law will be going back in two days, so you can come when the time comes. We have built a kang here on the first floor, afraid that the child will be cold in winter, will you and him be downstairs?"

    "Ok, no problem."

    "Then there is nothing else, please come over."

    Su Su is also very good at talking. Aunt Ye is also very satisfied with her manners. She also likes educated people.

    In this way, the two sides reached a consensus, and Mother Lin went to buy vegetables.

Recently, she is also very familiar with the surrounding vegetable markets, but she is careful, and she buys vegetables every day to buy leftovers that others don't want.

Anyway, Susu didn't eat it, she and Lin Hai who came over at night just ate those. Susu said a few times, and there was nothing she could do if she didn't listen.

Fortunately, the vegetables were the same after they were picked, and Lin Hai didn't pick them either. In his opinion, this dish is already good, at least better than the one eaten in the factory.

    A big pot of rice is one meal and one dish.

    However, this is a good deal.

    Fortunately, Susu has bread here, and he has a thicker skin now. If he doesn't have it, he will ask Susu for it.

    However, today he brought something good. That is the diaper pad made from the remaining sanitary napkin material. I made about a dozen in total. I asked Susu if it was useful.

    Su Su was stunned, didn't expect that he could put out the diaper pad, is the diaper still far?

    She looked at the diaper pad and said, "This thing can actually be put into production in our factory, so that you don't have to wash the little mattress all the time, it's not clear." Used for children.

    Then said: "Can you think of a way to make this like a small trousers, that is a diaper. The middle can't be too thin, and then the child doesn't need to wrap it when he wears it normally."

    "Sister-in-law, how did you think of it, this method is really good. I'll study it and make it as soon as possible for you to see."

    Lin Hai is very happy, he likes to research these new things, and every time he researches it, he has a special sense of achievement.