Despised Family

Maria's POV

'Maria!' Her father screamed her name. He was furious. 

'Don't sleep! Do your job!' A hard slap on her cheek. She clenched her jaws together to not scream out in pain.

'You better shut up. Now, do your job. Try to sell some of this.' He got over to the gutter.

'Daddy?'

'Daddy? You’re not a baby, are you?' Her father snapped.

'No, father,' she whispered.

'No, sir,' her father screamed before slapping her again.

She began to cry. 'Don't you love me?'

'Shut up, I’m shitting. And NO tears!' He got close to her face. She was trembling. She was terrified of him. And of her mother, too.

'What do you want, bitch?' He snapped angrily.

'I WANT YOU TO SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME!' She screamed furiously.

He slapped her hard in her face. 'We don’t love you. We only love Alice and Jackie.'

'Why don't you send me away, like you did with James?' Maria sobbed and screamed.

'I said NO TEARS!' He grabbed her and shook her together. 'If you don’t shut the fuck up now, I'm gonna rape you.'

'You don't dare to,' she challenged him.

'Oh yes,' he said. 'Now do your job, or you’ll starve for two days.'

Maria sighed very deeply and wiped her tears.

'Are you okay, girl?' A woman asked her.

'Yeah,' she whispered. Some more tears flowed down her cheeks. She was so unhappy.

It had been a few weeks since her relationship with Elisabeth had started. Elisabeth made her happy. Elisabeth was the perfect woman. 

They had been dating for a month now and they got closer and closer together. Every time Elisabeth kissed her, she became enchanted.

Elisabeth came onto her, making her gasp.

Her father looked at Elisabeth in disgust.

'Sorry for my dad, he's shitting.' Maria told her, making her laugh. 

Her father squeezed her arm, making her cry in pain. He then slapped her hard again. She started to bleed from her mouth.

'Maria!' Elisabeth rushed to her. 'Let her go!'

'She has to respect me, miss. She must do her job, or she…'

'Oh…' Elisabeth laughed sarcastically. 

Maria looked away in shame. 

Her father went inside.

Elisabeth kissed her lips. 'Hey, sweetheart.'

'Hi, my dear,' Maria whispered back. 

'Look, you seem to get more beautiful every day.' Elisabeth smiled warmly and stroked her cheek.

'You too,' Maria whispered. 

Elisabeth kissed her again. 'Hmm, you taste like cream…' She licked along her lips and tried to slip her tongue in her mouth.

'We can't kiss extensively here,' Maria whispered in panic. 

But Elisabeth enchanted her so much. They kissed again.

Oh god. How nervous she was back then. But her father didn’t notice anything.

She didn't get dinner that evening. Her mother had whipped her and she had to sleep on her stomach.

She grabbed her stuffed little dog and smelled it. Tasty. 

That night, she got her father's hammer and stood at their beds. 

She couldn’t do it.

She didn’t want to live with a crime on her shoulders.