Chapter 15

~~~~~~Time skip to six months later~~~~~~~

For the past six months my shadow clone helped Daisuke with chakra control and expanding his chakra pools. Yesterday we find out he has an affinity with earth, wind and Yin release. I was able to create a whole new release, it's like the technique Dance of the Shikigami but better. It took another month for him to fully integrate both nature infinity into one. I then gave him the Scroll:genjustu to master.

Daisuke Pov

This bastard is trying to kill me! For months on, end it has only been meditation an physical training. The powers are great, but aren't I'm just going to be an librarian. Speaking of the library, I spent the remainder of my time navigating it. It's like a maze, but for some reason, I wasn't  worried of being lost. I thought I was in heaven until he told me , I should start with organizing the scrolls and books. But I can say at least my office is bigger than my home in my hometown. 

When he told me  generations of  descendants of my family can live here. I was exuberant  knowing me an family's future is secure. I get paid a half pound of month, which is great I'm richer than most village chiefs. He did tell me never speak of this place to anyone outside of this valley when I go into the market. One time lord Kusho took me to the market an purchased me a couple of expensive scholar outfits.  So that means I can defend myself against bandits and criminals with chakra, an my grooming helps me defend myself against the aristocrats of high society.

Kusho Pov

During this period I was able to enter my mindscape for the first time during mediation. My mindscape is my hometown from my past life. My memories are hidden at memorable locations.  Certain places that might look like obvious locations I set a trap to send people to the void. A black space that goes on infinitely, there no sound, taste, an  smell.

I had another clone create a basic taijustu with a mixture of karate. After that a made an basic kenjustu style that incorporates wind & using paper releases as a sword.  It took another month for him to learn both Taijustu an Kenjustu. During this time I met my two nephews, an let me tell you their demeanors are just like Sasuke and Naruto. With a couple slight differences Indra is very analytical, Asura is very kind hearted an mostly he admires his elder brother.

{Congratulations Kusho for completing two mission}

[Completed Mission]

Make an taijustu style for subsidiary clan (your servant's clan):

Reward: extra boost in taijustu oriented skills, Scroll:Paper ninjutsu, 3 clan free gacha spin.

Make an Kenjutsu style for subsidiary clan (your servant's clan):

Reward: Extra boost on your sword, Precious metal, Precious material, your Speed improves greatly, 2 clan gacha spin.

[Current available missions]

Kill four Ōtsutsuki:

Reward:+25 Kunai, +25 Fūma shuriken, 1 free clan Gacha ticket, 3 free Gacha ticket. 

I gave the scroll to Daisuke, it was basically the dance of the shikigami.  I received a mysterious egg, blacksmith building, a hidden treasury, Electric powered limo, A Dozen Silk Moths. I placed the treasury room under the basement, I put the limo in the 21st century mansion *(chapter 12). I put the blacksmith building at the bottom of an volcano. The smithery even has it's on storage area for material. I wasn't prepared for the moths when I opened that capsule, they just  started swarming out going all over the valley. Well, what I just saw disgusted me to my core.  'System where do I put this egg'