- 13

L I Z Z I E13 | lascivious

L I Z Z I E
13 | lascivious

Mr. Pierce's penthouse screams of riches. The private elevator opens in a living room larger than my apartment. There is the sight of a floor-to-ceiling glass wall at the other end from where one can look at the beautiful skyscrapers in their nightly glory. An ivory couch with a tea table occupies one side where the television is fitted on a wall, while on the other end, there is a personal bar where bottles of expensive wine look as tempting as the gold carvings on their shelves.

I head towards the direction of the bar as I step out, followed by Ryan who has his suit slung across his shoulder. He drops it on the couch as he follows me.

I take my seat on a stool at the counter, my hand placed flat on the cold countertop.

"You live here alone? What about the other Mr. Pierce?" I ask him as he saunters over to the opposite side of me, to the other side of the counter.

"He has his own penthouse uptown. This one's mine. Now, what would you like?"

I raise an eyebrow at his question. Placing my elbows on the counter, I rest my chin on my knuckles while Ryan waits for my answer with an inquisitive look.

"You know bartending, too? What other talents are you hiding underneath those layers, Mr. Pierce?"

"You haven't seen it all, baby. Let's wait for the night to find out." He winks at me and starts folding his shirt sleeves up to his elbows. "Now, I'm asking only once. What would you like?"

"Let me think..." I tap a finger over my pouted lips as I scan the rows of wine on the shelf. "How about sex on the beach?"

"On the beach, in my bed, against these walls, anywhere you want, Miss. Gold. You're not leaving this place until we're both spent."

I flush at the innuendo, hitting my leg on the counter in my nervousness.

"Shut up. I'm talking about the drink," I murmur as I stare at my lap lazily.

"I know what you meant."

Mr. Pierce smiles, a slight mischief dancing in his blue irises as he takes out a hurricane glass and starts mixing the required drinks. His hands work skillfully like he is used to making drinks for his guests. His focus is unbent while he creates the layer on the drink, taking his time like he is making the drink, not for his assistant, but a potential client in his billion-dollar business.

"Just one glass? Won't you drink too?" I inquire as he finishes making my drink.

"Tonight's all about you, Miss. Gold." He pushes the finished result towards me and I wrap my fingers around it.

Mr. Pierce lifts himself on the counter as I take a sip, my eyes closing as the taste of the perfect mixture lands on my tongue.

"It's good," I remark and he puffs his chest out, looking proud.