- 25

L I Z Z I E25 | feelings that kill

L I Z Z I E
25 | feelings that kill

Me:
I need more time

Unknown:
You failed the job, Elizabeth

Me:
You can't do this. He wasn't even there for two weeks.

Unknown:
10 more days. That's all. Finish the job and come back to me.

Me:
What will you do to me if I can't?

Unknown:
You're lucky.
I want to fuck you again.
Finish the job and get back in my bed.

I don't reply to that. I shut my phone just as the heat of a muscular body looms behind my back, a tall shadow encasing me within its reach.

"Why did you bring her?" Ryan mutters near my ear, reaching out to touch one of the dresses in the row of designer dresses before me.

I lock eyes with him in a mirror ahead in the fashion store. He is in his office suit, hair a messy tuft because I had run my hands through the strands while he ate me out in the elevator. He didn't bother combing them back again which currently adds to the smoldering frown he is directing at me.

Or more like at Tia

She decided to join us on a shopping spree during our lunch breaks. Both of us have the same schedule timing for that. She had been staggered to see Ryan with me but recovered soon. We are searching for a dress for tonight's dinner gathering at Ryan's house. Since I got my first salary, I wanted to treat myself to something cute.

"She chose to tag along," I reply, scanning through the dresses before me, all looking catchy but not enough to bring out the real me.

Tia is at the back, making ogling eyes at one of the shop assistants. The conversation between them is unreadable as they speak with their eyes. Ryan pinches the center of his forehead, turning to face me with his back to the row of dresses.

"This was supposed to be an outing for us," he complains. "That heinous thing is like a pixie. Reminds me of my sister."

I attempt to push him aside although he doesn't even bulge. He makes me go around him to find the next row of dresses of my size he had brought for me. He was persistent that we come to this mall only as it was the closest to the office. He wanted to buy me some expensive branded clothes but I stopped him with a lot of protests.

I am not his mistress. I want to do something for myself for a change.

"Your sister must be a delight then."