Chapter 6

"Come on (Y/nnnn)," Nate whined, "Why can't you do this for me once?"

You look up into the sky. "No. You know I avoid these types of things."

"People you know will be there." Nate continued to try to convince me.

"I know them, but they don't know me," you say turning the corner into school. The air got knocked out of you when someone ran to you and pulled you into a tight hug. "Nate. Help." You said gasping for air.

"Reese said you liked hugs. Is something wrong?" A small voice muttered. The next time you see Reese you are going to kill him.

"She doesn't like hugs, but I do." Nate came to your rescue. The little demon didn't move.

Jasper Spade, the youngest king and is incredibly clingy even to people he doesn't know. People babied him because he acts like a child. That act doesn't trick me. You know the truth behind those amber eyes. Those amber eyes and his chocolate brown hair. He was Alice's younger brother. He was the favorite while Alice was abused. Your trust meter with him is at a three. He is the youngest king because he is a freshman.

"Can you let go?" You asked.

"No. You're so warm," He buried his face into your hair. " and you smell good."

Nate was starting to notice how uncomfortable you were and started trying harder. He tried to pull him off of me. A look of shock came into his eyes when he realized how strong Jasper was. It was amazing. You had to stop yourself from laughing.

"Ok, Jasper. That's enough." Reese had finally said something instead of just watching.

"Noooo~" He whined.

I had enough of this little brat. "Let go of me, Alice!" You yelled, "You always do this. Why are you so stubborn? Why can't you realize people have boundaries?"

ShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShit.

You've messed up. You revealed your cards too early in the game.

"I remember you now. Alice asked me to give this to you when I met you." He handed me a folded-up piece of paper. "Did you yell at her like that? Before she you know."

"No. I would never yell at her. She didn't deserve it." You sighed, he loosened his grip but was still hugging you. Once you finally got free of his grip he wouldn't stop following you and Nate.

Nate would talk with you while you get my things for your first class. Your first class was near his locker, so he would walk with you until you get inside.

You opened your locker and noticed a king of hearts, three roses all of different colors, and a note. You grabbed the note and read it over. "My dear (Y/n), my eyes have been locked on you since I first saw you. So I have to ask you to be the queen of my heart. Xoxo KRK"

51 cards left

You cringed at the note. "Seems you got yourself a secret admirer." Nate peered over your shoulder. You glance at the roses and then looked up what the different colors meant.

The three colors my admirer choose red, purple, and burgundy roses. "I don't know if this is good or bad," I muttered.

Red means love and admiration. Purple means passion and infatuation. Burgundy means devotion. The little demon brother of an angel had left. Not because he had to go to class. Because he knew who sent the roses. He was not happy about it. After all, he loved you.

No love was an understatement.

Obsessed? No.

Passionate? No.

Devoted? No.

He was all of the above.

Once Jasper Spade became obsessed nothing and no one can escape him. He always finds a way to get what he wants. The only escape for the poor victim was death. Why do you think Alice killed herself?

Poor poor (Y/n). You don't know what you got yourself into, do you? You somehow got Jasper to love you in a matter of minutes. He thought he would never love another person because Alice forever had his heart. His obsession with his sister was really creepy. 

You thought you knew the evil that hides behind the innocent act. However, that was just the surface.