A day with M'rang

After last night all of us had talked about the lack of sleep we all had last night. And K'rock is nasty when he is tired and gave us an earful. He had chosen to go to his own bed and was fine. But when she had come to his room and his bed specifically, we should have given up and just slept on our own. That Kathleen had made her choice. We needed to come to an agreement. We all had our, own ideas. Mine was we all were to share the evening meal together. And no matter what if any of us had to go somewhere we needed to be more upfront with her. One of us had to stay on planet at all times. K'rock had decided taking turns with her in our beds on a nightly basis. G'quan had said monthly we will all take 3 to 5 days off together to spend with her for sure not a lucky day or two. We should do it by choosing numbers or by age. Middle one going first. Which of course would be him. And that is where an argument began, I wanted youngest first and K'rock wanted eldest. After a battle (sparring together) we decided to pick numbers or let Kat pick the only issue with that is putting her on the spot was not a great idea. Also, if she chose it might make one of us or 2 of us feel left out or like she prefers one over the other. Even though I know it would be me being the nicest. Kat will get to choose my room or the big one.  We have had women to share before and sometimes they acted like they wanted all three of us but changed their mind or were acting that way to get between us! Never again will we allow that.

I thought I was teasing and she'd get all red when I offered to help her in the shower.  When she asked me to come with her, I realized I may have made a mistake.  I had thought I was smart she sure put the surprise on me.  As I walked up to her, I was nervous but excited at the same time.  I walked into the bathroom with her, and she sat on the toilet, holding up her foot with the boot.  Oh, she wanted help taking the boot off.  I feel a bit disappointed that she didn't want me for more.  As soon as I pull the boot off her hands go to my shirt.  She pulls it off and tosses it on the shelf next to her.  I am wondering why she is doing this she only wanted help with the boot.  Her hands go for my pants.  Now I am pretty sure she wants more.  I didn't think she was that interested in me.  What if she is unhappy with me?  I am not the strongest or the smartest with most things and not as experienced as my brothers.  I wonder if she really wants me or am I the one here so.    Others on this planet have teased me some seeing purple is more of a girl's color than a male's color.  I am stepping out of my pants as she puts them on the shelf as well.  Her hands remove her only piece of clothing she is wearing a shirt.  And I feel myself twitch upon sight of her full body.

She walks a bit to the shower and eyes me up and down.  Kathleen is checking me out I think.  Her tongue darts out over her lips and her top teeth bite down on her lower lip just slightly.  Its kind of sexy.  I wonder why she does this is she nervous or something?  "Off with the underclothes and come in and give a girl a hand, would you?"  "Uhhhh, yeah okay."  I slip off my underclothes and her eyes look me up and down and her mouth opens a bit and Kat breathes in just a bit and seems to be holding it.  I look down and see myself I see nothing that would be bad?  Is there something wrong?  I highly doubt Iam too small.  Maybe I look weird?  She lets the air out in almost a moan.  That means good right?  I walk into the shower and close the door.  The water is on and quite warm like not really melt skin off but hot.  She has the cleansing soap for hair she claimed was needed and different from body soap.  We will not argue for no hair long enough for this on us.  There is even one for hair to make it so her hair is soft she calls it a conditioner.  As the hair soap and conditioner are finished, she looks up to where the body soap that is in a dispenser that is high up in the shower a bit too high up for her to reach.  I put the soap on my hands and go put it on a cloth and her hands stop me from putting it on the cloth, and her hands pull mine closer to her body.  Is she asking for me to? I would love to touch her.  Her hands have mine on her shoulders and I get it.