𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰: 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

Aeliana walked along the lone street, eyes fixated on the floor. Her mind was going crazy. The person who treated her sincerely were the very person who went to massacre her entire village.

It was naive of her to trust people that easily. Not all people who looked harmless on the outside is the same as the inside. She condemned herself for being such a fool to trust him.

And yet, she feels sorry for him. She felt bad leaving him like that but egoism got the best of her thus breaking her intention on going back to him. Their almost blossomed friendship ended just like that.

She sighed and went to the inn to turn in for the night.

֎

Somewhere inside a prison

"Is that the only thing you know about her?" a man's voice scoffed.

"Apart from her daily life, I know nothing about her hidden power or anything else regarding that."

"Even if I did...I won't tell you even if it costs me my life."

A feminine voice spoke in a firm and confident tone, though her voice sounded hoarse from the lack of water.

"Seems like you're forgetting who's in charge here.."

A black fire flared on the palm of his hands.

"Tsukio. That's enough interrogation."

Tsukio stopped in his tracks and look out towards the prison door.

"You're back quite early. I thought you'd be planning to stay the night with Aeliana, Nox."

He mused with a smirk on his face.

"..."

Nox blatantly ignored his statement.

"Cat got your tongue? My my.. you're not like your usual self now."

"Did she changed you?"

He chuckled lowly.

Nox look at him dead in the eyes. Clearly hinting he doesn't want to continue this.

"Fine. I won't push too much into it. Though, don't let your emotions get in the way of your work."

"Remember who you're working for and who your master is, Nox."

Nox flinched and he look away from Tsukio.

Tsukio then turned towards the chained female.

"I'll see you some other time then Aurora. And when I do, I want answers."

He turned on his heels and exited the dungeon along with Nox.

Aurora breathe a sigh of relief but she's concerned about Aeliana.

"Stay vigilant, Aeliana. You can't take these people lightly. Please stay safe...my child."

֎

A lone figure could be seen staring into the horizon near a cliff in Sanctuary Island. Wind blows softly making her hair dance with it but she sits unmoving, caught up in her trance.