Chapter Two

Third-person pov:

Crystal is now done with her food and is busy drinking the chocolate milk which she liked too much. She never had anything like this. She is busy with herself while Alvarez is busy with some work on his phone. He said gently when she placed the empty glass on the table: "Are you done, Amor?"

She gave her a bright smile and a big nod as she is so full now. He nods back and gets up then put some money on the table more than the actual bill was. He said softly: "Let's go"

She jumped off the chair wiping her mouth with the back of her hand almost tripping on her feet. She looked up at him as he quickly reached to hold her. She frowned a little bit as someone being nice to her and caring for her is something she isn't used to. She said smiling softly: "Fine"

He saw her bare feet and picked her in his arms. Her eyes widened and she said wiggling: "no Eric Mister, I'm dirty"

He said gently: "you're not and you can't walk barefoot"

She pouted and he told her: "it's totally fine. I promise"

They walked toward his car and the driver opened the door for them. He gently sat her down inside the car and then hopped in with a blank: "to the mall"

She looked around the beautiful interiors of the car. She is so amazed as she never saw anything like this. She is looking at all the things when Alvarez leaned toward her and buckle up. He couldn't help but smile softly looking at her, she is looking so small sitting inside the car on a big leather seat.

He knows one thing his sons gonna love her so much as they all always want a baby sister and his Crystal is so sweet and such an adorable kid. He buckled up himself and asked gently: "I have seven sons"

She said frowning: "no like me?"

He said smiling softly: "they will all like you"

She gave him a small smile and lean against the seat looking around with her big bright green eyes. He is busy admiring the sweet Angel next to him. She is what he wants his daughter to be, a sweet and innocent Angel.

----------------------------------------

Now, they are at a mall while Alvarez is carrying her around the big shop filled with toddler clothes and he could decide which size and which colour will suit her. He asked if she liked something but she is so uncomfortable with all the people around them giving her mean looks.

He picked a few dresses and get them to check if they fit her. He closed the door and gently sat her down on the small place while she looked up at him with big bright green eyes filled with tears. He cooed gently: "Amor, shh it's fine. No one can hurt you here. I'm with you"

She sniffled and he asked showing her a pink floral dress: "do you like it huh? We gonna try it okay"

She nod softly and he asked looking up at her in the eyes: "Are you fine with me changing your clothes?"

She again nods her head at him and he gave her a small smile. He didn't even know that this soft side exist. He never knows he can be soft and gentle but here is all soft and gentle with her. It's like she wrapped him around her pinky finger and he didn't even know or maybe he know but not wanna accept it.

He makes her wear the dress but it's big for her small size so he tries another one. After 6 dresses he got a perfect one. He chooses a black floral dress and black shoes for her. He said looking down at her proudly: "perfect"

 He said looking down at her proudly: "perfect"