❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 14 ❦︎

"SUNA, DO YOU MIND IF I SQUEEZE YOUR LACTATION DISPENSERS"

"y/n, you're here"

"y/n, you're here"

akaashi happily made his way over to y/n once inarazaki's team entered the gym. she smiled before opening her arm's to give akaashi a greeting hug. "dude, you're sweaty. are you guys practicing?"

akaashi nodded before purposely making the hug last longer to eventually annoy y/n with his dampened shirt. "Y/N!" the voice of excitement quickly made y/n look over akaashi's shoulder to see bokuto walking up to them.

"uh oh" she mumbled, slowly backing away from akaashi's hug. "what do you mean 'uh oh', aren't you glad to see me? i was waiting for a hug" bokuto immediately said through a frown.
"you're sweaty, let's settle on a handshake"

bokuto smiled before talking y/n's hand into his own. he grinned and y/n's eyes widen when he pulled her towards his chest to give her an unexpected hug. "BOKUTO"

"Y/N"

y/n pushed away from his sweaty figure before slouching her shoulders through a small sigh and eye roll. "bokuto, come on" the voice of atsumu was heard when the rest of their team were conversing amongst themselves.

"oh you're not poisoned?" bokuto question, leaving a confused expression on atsumu's face. fukorodani's ace looked over to y/n, trying to hide his smile but he failed once y/n let out a small laugh.

"um..I'll be on the..bleachers"

akaashi nodded before walking off with bokuto and the rest of inarazaki's team while y/n made her way to the array of bleachers.

♧♧♧

"suna, do you mind if i squeeze your lactation dispensers?"

suna look at y/n with wide eye's after he pulled his hoodie over his head. "y/n, what the fuck?" he mumbled before unexpectedly pushing her forehead, causing her to stumble backwards.

"need sucky sucky now mom-" she continued to annoy the middle blocker before he eventually let out a small groan. "you're an actual child"

"exactly. that's why i need some milk-"

"SUNA!" both y/n and suna saw yuzuha's figure begin to walk up to them, making y/n turn around in an attempt to walk away. "nope" suna pulled the back of y/n's hoodie, making her let out a cough at the sudden force of fabric partially choking her. 

"what the fuck was that for?" she questioned, placing a hand over her neck. suna only shrugged before acknowledging the fact that yuzuha finally made it to he and y/n. 

"congratulations on your game, suna" she smiled, handing him a water bottle. "thanks" taking the item from her offering hold, suna nodded slightly at her gesture. uh, y/n" yuzuha called.

y/n met the girl's gaze, nodding once as a way of telling her to continue. "can i talk to you for a second?" her words sounded urgent which caused y/n to raise an eyebrow.

y/n looked at suna to see the curious expression that his features held. "sure" she agreed and followed yuzuha off to a non-occupied corner of the gym. "um..what do you need?" 

yuzuha looked over y/n's shoulder seeing that he took another glance at the two before joining the rest of his team for a break. "i was wondering about you and suna's relationship" 

y/n's eyes widened before she spaced out, thinking about the sudden and straight foward question. "we're friends" she finally answered. "are you sure? suna acts...differently around you" 

"different? he's just boring and fun to annoy" 

"but he acts so cold towards everyone else" yuzuha partially rolled her eye's making y/n sigh out of annoyance. "look, if you have a crush on suna. make a move. we aren't dating" y/n turned around before walking back towards inarazaki's team. 

"but suna never looks at me and speaks to me the way he does with you" y/n heard the pout in yuzuha's tone, making her mumble a few last words of 'advice'. 

"then stop focusing on me and instead focus on suna" 

♧♧♧

"i wanna go home" y/n mumbled to akaashi and bokuto as they began to put away the volleyball equipment. suna and the miya twins decided to stay behind due to the fact that y/n forced them to after a solid five minutes of listing out blackmail.

"you guys are leaving in the next...two hours, right?" bokuto asked, taking a seat next to y/n on the ground. "we should be" osamu confirmed.

"oh yeah, y/n. have you and yuzuha befriended each other?" atsumu questioned, remembering seeing the two conversing after their game. "no she just wanted to talk to me about something"

"which was?"

"how to get rid of the body of a blonde volleyball player" she smiled sarcastically making atsumu frown. akaashi mumbled her name through a disappointing sigh as osamu and bokuto attempted to hold in a laugh. 

"im kidding tsumu" y/n smiled, lightly tossing a volleyball to him. "i'd never discuss that with someone. i might get ratted out" 

"Y/N?"

"oh. sorry, akaashi"

SORRY FOR THE WAIT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK LOL

i hope you enjoyed, ily <33