❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 48 ❦︎

"AWW, IS IT BEACUASE I SHINE BRIGHT?"

y/n woke up as the sun peaking through the blinds conveniently made it's way to display it's rays on her facial features

y/n woke up as the sun peaking through the blinds conveniently made it's way to display it's rays on her facial features. she shifted to find a shadow and as she did, she realized that suna was still latched to her like a handle to a mug. she couldn't tell if he was feverish from his actual fever or if it was the fact that the comforter was practically drowning them in it's fabric and warmth. 

y/n studied suna's breathing patterns as quiet breaths escaped passed his lips since his nose was too stuffed for him to breathe through it. his face was flushed as his eyebrows slightly furrowed in discomfort before returning to a relaxed expression. y/n gently played with his messily kept hair. subtly tugging at strands to rearrange them to their usual positions. it was no use however, since they'd just return back to it's previous and untamed posture. he groaned, pulling y/n closer to himself, face now buried in the crook of her neck. 

the warmth of his lips grazed the area, makin y/n flinch a bit. suna's eye's fluttered open at the sudden jolt, making him pull back after realizing the actions of his unconscious state. he mumbled a small "sorry" voice hoarse and weak from both sleep and the discomfort in his throat. "you're fine" y/n reassured with a smile. suna's eyebrows furrowed once again just like it did a few minutes ago in his sleep. y/n reached for his forehead, hand maneuvering under the strands of hair that splayed over the area. 

"maybe you're not fine..." she mumbled, the heat from his skin, sending worry throughout her figure. suna groaned, putting his palm over the hand of y/n's, gesturing for her to keep it there. she did so and he closed his eyes in content. "your hands are cold. it helps" suna mumbles, making y/n's finger twitch at this newfound information. she sat up, using her other hand to place against his cheek. he opened his eye's almost immediately. 

y/n looked down at his relaxed state. everything in her brain told her not to lean down any further but her body was reacting before she could retaliate. placing a soft kiss to the lips of suna, she felt him smile against her, making her pull back with a glare. "what's funny?" she huffed, pulling back both of her hands and she could almost see the joy leave suna's figure. "nothing." he complained, reaching for her hand with the weak reach of his own. "mmhmm.." y/n say's suspiciously, eye's lowering at his annoyed expression.