Episode 14

Jimin's pov:

I took y/n back to her room and asked her to take some rest as she must be tired because of traveling for long.

Tugging the duvet more up to her sleeping figure and glancing at her with a smile for the last time, I silently made my way out to  her father's room.

"Did she sleep?", I heard her father while entering the room.

"She did.", I said and made my way to the couch.

Her father got up from the bed and sat in front of me on the couch.

Ms. Cha on the other hand was just standing at one corner of the room.

."She must be sleeping comfortably after a long while.", Mrs. cha said in a sad tone.

"She was the one to choose hardships for herself.", Mr cha said monotonously.

"All that was in the past. Now she's back and is going to live with us. And this is the reality of the moment. I lied about your health to her, so you need to act all weak and caring in front of her for now. We can't let a thing out to her.", I said while crossing my legs.

"She deserves no care after how she always acted as a disobeying spoiled brat.", his father said with gritted teeth.

I gave him a sharp look as he was saying harsh words about my y/n. Taking a deep breath to control my anger, I said in a calm tone.

"You can't be harsh to her. You were strict to her in the past but did it get you anything? You need to manipulate her through love. Only then she can listen to you.", I said but he just huffed and then slightly nodded with visible anger.

Taking some more time, I again said.

"My parents want to come next week to officially talk about the engagement. So I need you people to convince her before that."

Sighing out loud, her father nodded and her mother smiled at me, telling me about her happiness through the smile.

I know her mother always wanted me to be her son in law. She was the one to conivince her husband for this proposal. Mr. Cha is a rich but greedy man so he instantly said yes for this proposal. Only if y/n also liked me....

I grinned widely at her with my eyes glistening with happiness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Kim's mansion:

Taehyung's pov:

I came out of my room and made my way to the dining table.

"Good morning!", jin hyung exclaimed happily, sitting at the dining table.

"Morning!", I briefly said and took a chair in front of him.

"Why are you up so early? You should take some rest son.", my father said in a worried tone.

Taking a deep sigh, I moved my head towards him.

"I want to join the office.", I monotonously said.

"That's what we want too. But you just came back. You should take some rest.... ", before my father could complete his words I interrupted.

"I don't want to take rest. I want to work from today onwards.", I said sternly.

"As you wish.", my father said in a low tone, taking a deep sigh.