Chapter 2: Slimes! I hate them!

The location was unknown. The place was already dark since the nighttime was coming.

Pant- Ha... Ha...

A young girl was running as if he was being chased by some monster. She was taking deep breaths as she hurriedly run for her life

She stumbled then, she proceeded to run again.

Got her foot trip over to something, she stood up again and continued her run.

Even if she can't see the path she's running, she won't stop running.

Even with those branches of trees she run across hurts her face, she recklessly run like a warrior.

A small body she has- but that cannot be underestimated for it can run very fast despite those small legs.

Why was she running?

"Ha, ha! H-help!!" The young girl shouted as her feet were still running.

She shouted a few times, but even if she already lost her breath, no one responded to her shout.

It was because she was in the forest alone.

No one was there except for her who was running. Her stamina was really big.

And it seems like she really was being chased by a monster- a bunch of slimes.

"H-help! I don't like slimes! They're disgusting! I don't wanna be that character in a hentai manga who got raped by a slime!!"

It also seems like she still has some energy to shout.

Slimes are very easy to kill since they're the lowest in the food chain, but.... She really was scared that she ran like she was in racing.

The slimes were just bouncing and following her, but because it's night, the appearance of the slime looks like that thing in a horror movie that made the young girl even more terrified.

"W-what should I do..!? I don't like punching them since it feels like they're gonna swallow my punch with their slime body..." She thinks heavily.

About 16 slimes were following her. They were as big the size of her stomach- the size isn't what she was afraid of, but their numbers.

"Damn slimes! I don't know how to use magic! This world isn't even fun at all! There was no tutorial! Wahh..!!" She cried at last.

"But... Let's try something!" She mumbled then stopped her feet from running.

Since this world looks like a vrmmorpg, the basic magic should be fireball.

Yes! That's the thing!

The slimes who followed her also stopped.

The young girl and the bunch of slimes were facing each other about 11 meters apart.

The young girl posed a stance, then her right hand was alleviated pointing at the slimes, she then-

"Fireball-!"

But.... Nothing came out from her hand. Only the sounds of the crickets can be heard in the forest.

"What the heck!!!" She shouted in vain. "There was no magic?!" She cried again, then ran again.

She was confused, she expected that there would be a ball of fire coming out from her hand- but nothing happened.

She ran again, and the bunch of slimes also followed her.