Chapter 19: A surprise lurking in the shadows

Marry was already snoring very hard and me?

I couldn't sleep.

It's not because the sound of Marry making that I can't sleep but because the things she feedback about me makes me overthink.

My barrier shield, I looked at it fiercely.

「 Barrier: Barrier Shield
Skill type: Passive
Skill rank: D-
Layer: 2
Barrier level: 2
Dispellable: Yes
Barrier Type: Physic & Magic
Counter: Pure, Physic, Magic, Holy, Crit 」

Although I never cared about my skills, it's because I thought I'm already okay. I thought I'm already strong but I still have a long way to go.

The only powerful skill I have and I can tell that it's strong was my Special Ultimate Passive Skill: Marionettist, the controller, (Lucifer)— It can manipulate people, but it can also be countered.

The people in the Capital and the officers or guards are very weak, that's why I can control them sufficiently.

But if they have an ultimate skill, I might not be able to control them.

The string from Lucifer was also a ‘Pure’ damage type. And ‘Pure’ damage can pierce through any barrier like my Barrier Shield.

There are still many subskills connected to Lucifer but I still can't control the others.

Second, the Ultimate Skill: Angel of Peace, (Chamuel)— It's a powerful one that can also be countered for my Lucifer. But it's mostly all holy and Peace attacks. And it didn't have a heal subskill which is why I'm in a very bad position.

And the other skill left I have was Azazel, Stout, and Puppeteer’s anger.

— These skills are only for a buff. Stout can increase my strength and Puppeteer’s anger can increase my power. And Azazel for creation.

I really.... Don't have a heal or any resistance other than heat?

“Hhhmmmg.”

I paused when Marry changed the position of her sleep and turned to my side.

‘I might wake her up so I'll go outside for a while.’

Then I silently and slowly moved and went outside the tent.

I got scared for a moment when two dolls appeared in front of my face and I almost shouted.

I forgot that I left the two dolls outside to guard us.

I stepped outside the blue barrier made by Marry and the two dolls followed me as well.

Come to think of it, these dolls are also my skill right?

“Hey dolls, do you have a healing skill?” I asked them and they didn't respond.

Should I say ‘as I expected?’

The dolls seemed to have a consciousness but they don't have a will of their own. They also don't have a mouth. 

Just kidding.’ I chuckled as I walked away to get some fresh air.

I was worried that I left Marry alone and someone might attack her, but she had a barrier and she also said there were no enemies nearby so I think it should be okay.