𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

⚠️TW: Mentions of suicide.⚠️

I walked back to Leo's loft after crying

I walked back to Leo's loft after crying. I kept looking at myself on my phone to make sure I didn't look like I was crying. I think I look normal. Right?

I enter by the door to see Leo packing up the leftover snacks and throwing some stuff away. I noticed Nabi, Xav and Trey were no where in sight. "Where are the others." I asked.

"They're sleeping upstairs, those assholes claimed my damn bed." Leo grumbled. "I guess we're sleeping in the lounge." He sighed.

He noticed that I wasn't responding or cooperating. "Are you okay? You look like you were crying." He voice laced out in concern.

"Yeah I'm fine." My voice wobbled close to the verge of crying again. I felt a warm strong embrace around my shoulders. It was Leo hugging me. I starting crying and gripped his back as his fingers ran through my hair.

"It's okay let it all out." He whispered. And I did. "Whatever's bothering or stressing you out will pass okay? You'll be okay." He continued reassuring me as he soothingly caressed my back in up and down.

He let me sit down on the couch and offered to make me some chamomile tea to calm my nerves. "Do you want to talk about?" He asked as he handed me the cup of tea. I sighed and slowly nodded. Maybe taking to someone else can make me feel a bit better. Talk about being open.

"Um.....my mom got arrested because of her boyfriend. They were....in a gang and.... did illegal stuff." I let out a shaky sigh. "Her boyfriend didn't care that she was arrested and which really pissed me off because my mom loved him so much and he betrayed my mom. She was sentenced to 64 years in prison and I was the only family who attended her court hearings. Not even my grandma cared or was....ever supported the day my mom had me.

The way her criminal activities were huge she received a death sentence and she's on death row, now I can't talk to her or even see her anymore." I sobbed. I placed my hands over my face crying. Leo kept caressing my back and listened when I continued talking.

"So her boyfriend called me telling all his stupids excuses and empty promises of trying to get my mom out of prison. He also called because my grandma apparently has terminal cancer and wants to see me before she dies." I concluded.

"What's the name of you mom's boyfriend?" He questioned. Why would he want my mom's boyfriend's name? "His name Kieran West." I answered. I noticed his face transforming to anger like he knew him.

"Do you know him." I asked. "No, I'm just really pissed that he would do something like that." He said. I finished the rest of my tea while he got up heading to I'm assuming his bedroom and came back with pillows and blankets.

"Since they all claimed the bed we have the living room. That couch turns into a sleeper couch for two people. We can share if you're okay with that." He came back settling all the blankets and pillows on the side.