Chapter 16

Really short chapter today cause it's my birthday and I'm quite busy xo

Nova

"Hazel, what do you think of this one?" I ask showing her the picture of the acrylics.

"They're cute" she shrugs.

"You've said that about every single one!"

She laughs, "okay okay fine, get the red ones"

I sigh, "finally"

Once I've chosen the red colour I want, the nail lady tells me to sit in the chair. She starts by using that buzzy thing whatever you call it and then gluing the nails on. "You like?" She asks showing me the coffin shape she's filed. "Yes, it's perfect"

She begins painting them and I put my hand in the light thingy before she does a second coat. She's eventually finished and I admire them. "Thank you baby, I love you" I smile and kiss Hazel since she payed for them.

 "Thank you baby, I love you" I smile and kiss Hazel since she payed for them

"You're welcome, love"

We start driving back to hers after paying. "Wanna watch a movie?"

She nods.

"Wanna watch Coraline?" I suggest.

"Yeah sure"

About half way through the move Hazel and I got into an 'argument' and she started tickling me until I agreed with her opinion that Coraline would've been happier with the other mother and father.

"Okay okay! Fine! You're right!" I scream trying to control my breathing and laughter.

"Finally" she sighs.

"Ughhh oh my God my stomach is sore now" I complain.

"You deserve it"

I gasp, "how dare you"

She smirks giving me a kiss, "you still angry?"

"Give me another kiss and I won't be" I blush.

She does as told and I smile into it. "Man I love you" she mumbles.

I blush once more and respond with, "I love you more"

Vote