Chapter 7

Notes:
This chapter is before the storm~
There is some violence a little

Have fun (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

------------

Cale and his group arrived at the Duchy of Henituse
The knights enthusiastically greeted him and cale quickly responds and wants to enter quickly before the rest of the knights come

The knights were accustomed to Cale's multiple visits, and they would train hard for their young master to see and praise their skills.

One word of praise from cale makes them happy for two weeks.
This is how important cale is to them...

Cale finally entered the mansion while Beacrox went straight into the kitchen, so Cale, Ron, and the kids stayed behind..

"Orabuni!!"
“Welcome back hyung-nim.”

The strong girl Lily came quickly, while Basen walked confidently, but his steps were a little quick, indicating his happiness at the arrival of his brother..

"Hello, how are you?"

"Fine-"

"We're fine!! Oraboni!! I learned a new move!! I want you to see it!! I beat my coach too!! And also-"

"Lily"

Lily who was about to drown Cale with reports of what had happened to her in seconds flinched, Cale was amazed at the speed of her words before hearing the stern voice of Countess Violan, who was walking softly as she approached them..

Lily was ashamed of herself and then felt a warm hand patting her
Naturally she knew it was Cale so she shone again
Basen was jealous...

Suddenly they heard the sound of a little boy welcoming them
'Welcome!! Little Lily, smart Basen, how are you?!! I can't show myself because there are some people around!!'
This was Raon telepathically welcoming them...
They replied with a big smile and nod

" Welcome back, cale"

Countess Violan was as usual with her neatly arranged hairdo and her stern but warm expression, Cale always thought he was lucky to have considered someone like him her son....
But today..in part of his heart he is thinking if this will continue or not?...

"I'm back, mom."

Reply with a small smile

They talked a little and then they all went to work until lunch time
Kyle went to his room with the kids(his kids)

Once the door to Cale's room was closed, Raon canceled the invisibility magic and started talking more with his brothers.

"Little Lily is getting stronger again!! I want to play with her!!"
"I'll play with her first, Nya!"

It's clear what play means to these kids...

"If you want to play, go to the woods, don't destroy the place here."

"Okay, Noona!!"

On grumbled about her siblings despite being the most enthusiastic of them to confront Lily.
Her focus was on something else.
She was focused on her father...

Cale was sitting in his chair, worryingly silent.
He seemed to stare into the void...
But he was nervous on the inside.

'I feel bad...'
'Maybe because I'm nervous?'
'This is annoying..I want to get this over with quickly'

"cale?"

"hm?"

Cale bowed and saw On looking at him worriedly
"Are you nervous ?"