chapter 2

"Ah

"Ah... about time Ms.Raven"

my mind kept wondering and going back to those words. why would he show up at my office and wanted talk to me? I haven't seen him in years and I am sure that he doesn't even remember who I am. I mean like sure, I have seen the news about his disgusting affairs, however I haven't seen him in a long time. dammnnn he grew up so much. but unlucky me I remember everyone and specially if they are tied to that one night.

"Ms. Raven are you with us?"

huh I looked up oh shit right I was in a meeting with my staff and I zoned out thinking about this morning.

I looked up and cleared my throat.

"I am, proceed." 

he kept talking about the new case and I was bored so I zoned out again. obviously, ah back to my happy thinking.

where should be my next vacation. hm I am thinking maybe..........

After fucking finally an hour the meeting has came to an end

"thank you everyone, meeting is dismissed." I grabbed my things and went out. I  am heading  to my office. and I saw Olive coming towards me *gasp* I stopped walking, I am so smart! an idea lit up in my mind. like the cartoons we see the light bulb above their head that's me now. lmao I am such an amazing person.

I cleared my throat ahem 

"olive I want you to book a dinner for me with... who I don't want to say his name, you know who came this Morning."

"off course, on it miss. anything else?"

"no, you can go now"

I reached my office and let out a sigh, uhh what a day.

I was rubbing my temple and phone ringed, uhhhhhh who could it be. I picked it up and answered, I didn't even bother looking.

"hello"

oh her voice came out

"You asshole. you made suffer alone, how could you do that to your bestie"