chapter 25

we took the Uber and came to Fallons fashion show

like what I can't leave her alone on this occasion, moreover I am excited to see the collection because this bitch never shares anything until the day of the show. so I obviously can't miss it.

we arrived at our designated reserved spots. first line bitches, thats what you get for having a bestie who is a fashion designer. I saw Fallon on the way in, taking pictures and answering some of the reports questions.

I am sure she's nervous as hell and I would have loved to be by her side during the last minute preparations and help out like I did with her pervious shows. however I would rather not say why I missed it and how I was preoccupied with all the drama that went down earlier.

I will have to come up with something convincing to tell her. because this bitch could smell a lie from miles away.

"listen guys, we have to come with something to tell Fal and keep what happened earlier between us." they looked at me with a smirk on their faces. oh that can't be good.

I shift my eye for a second to look at something and the moment I returned my gaze on them.

I found them pulling each others hair.

what the fuck. I only looked away for a second. toddlers wouldn't even do such a thing.

oh my god. that is embarrassing.

"guys what the hell are you doing." fallon came over.

shit. I am caught before even thinking about something.

ahem ahem, "yea guys whats happening."

I looked at them with wide eyes to hopefully make them understand to help me out.

and that was the moment I thought of something and lucky was also the moment they decided to let go off each others hair.

I got up and hugged fallon to distract her a little.

"heeyyy I am so sorry for not helping out during the pre-preps."

"I know how could you leave me alone during this time. like unbelievable."

"I knoowww I am sorry, how about drinks are on me after the show and you can have micho for the week."

shit I immediately regretted the last part I said. why the fuck did I offer her my cat for the week. she already has patch.

"oh my god, slay done. cause I am only getting the cat."

I was to knock myself out now.

"so what was the thing that was more important than me?"

ummmm me, myself and I?

shit no I can't say that, she will kill me for sure.

ahem, ahem.