Target

Finney pov
I put on a Radiohead shirt and some baggy jeans and started heading to Billy's house. His house is on the same street as mine, so it didn't take long to get there. I knocked on the door and Griffin opened it, "Hey Finney come in" we walked into the living room where everyone was waiting. Griffin went to stand by the couch, so he could get everybody's attention, "Finney is here, so we can leave now" "Alright let's go" Billy said while getting up with a groan and stretching,"Grandpa" I muttered under my breath. We started walking to the park when I saw a big parking lot with a Target, "We should definitely go in there" "Isn't that the store where the missing children posters are? No thank you." Griffin sounded so certain when he said it I almost felt bad, I got interrupted from my train of thought when I heard "No that's Walmart Culo tonto" I looked to my left to see Robin flick Griffin in the head. "Let's go in, I'm sure it will be and interesting experience" We walked into the store and right as we got in everyone had already decided where they were going to be. "Me and Vance are going to the food section, we need food for our sleep over next week" I looked over to Vance who started looking around as if he was embarrassed that Bruce just said that. They started walking off when I heard Robin say "I'm going to the book section, ill catch up with you later" "Uh ok what about you two?"(Billy and Griffin) "Oh, we're going to look at Roblox toys" "Huh-" "Bye Finney!" I didn't really know where to go, so I started walking to the freezer section.
————————————————————————
Vance and Bruce pov
"Alright what type of snacks do we need?" Bruce said while scanning the aisles. "Uhm chips, soda, frozen pizza cookies?!?" "Ok ill go get the chips and soda" Vance nodded his head and turned to go get the stuff. He got both the soda and chips and started going back to find Bruce, after a while he saw Bruce who looked like he was looking for something. "Hey Vance I was looking for you, I can't find the cookie dough" "I see a worker we can ask them to help" We walked over to the worker, she was a little bit shorter than us and had long hair, "Hi! Do you know where to find the cookie dough?" Bruce said in a sweet voice. She scanned him up and down before saying "Follow me." When we got to the cookie dough, Bruce grabbed some and thanked the worker, she looked at him and winked before leaving. Bruce made a face of disgust, and turned to see Vance giving her a death stare as she walked off.
————————————————————————
Griffin and Billy pov
"Look Billy they have the mystery boxs!" "Grab them, we'll open them at the park. Griffin grabbed six and put them in the shopping basket.
They started walking around the aisles looking for different stuff when Billy said, "Do you think Robin likes Finney, or they like each other?" "Well, Robin has been acting a bit weird, but Finney definitely likes Robin, why?" "I don't know, I just wanted to know...Ive seen that Vance and Bruce have been getting closer too..but let's keep looking for these toys." "Thank god, I was starting to see rainbow flags in my right eye from this talk.

————————————————————————
Robin pov
I don't read much, I don't read at all but, I heard they have a book that can help you find your sexuality at Target so, why not check it out? I've been struggling lately anyway.
Time skip
I got to the book aisle, and saw it hiding behind some random stuff somebodies mom probably told them to put back. I grabbed the book and spent a good 20 minutes reading the pages. I couldn't decide between bisexual or gay, and I was getting irritated with myself, so I just decided to move to on and go to the clothing aisle. There is a reason I'm going to the clothing aisle, when I heard the word "hang out" I immediately rushed to pick out clothes, and now I regret it because I picked out the itchiest sweater ever.
Time skip (sorry)
I got to the clothing section and picked out a plain black t-shirt and some baggy jeans. I went to the front to check out. And I immediately went to the bathroom to change. I put the other clothes in a target bag, took my bandana off, and fixed my hair. Now I just have to find the group.
————————————————————————
Finney pov
I was walking to the freezer section when I realized I really had no reason to be over there. So instead I decided to look for my friends, I went upstairs and couldn't find anybody, so I went back downstairs. I was about to start looking again when I saw a person start walking towards me from the corner of my eye, they kind of looked like Robin but with different clothes. I started walking away, but the person kept following me so, I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat.
————————————————————————
Simp4robin:
GUYS THIS REALLY SCARY PRETTY PERSON IS FOLLOWING ME

After sending the message I turned the corner and the person stopped following me, I heard a notification from the group chat.
————————————————————————
Batman:
That was me😭🤦

Billysbf:
Finney you are so slow

Simp4robin:
In my defense he has different clothes on😒

Vancesfiancé:
Alright everyone meet at the front by starbucks I think we've been in here so long some of us are going crazy

Papersucker:
💀onmw
————————————————————————
Sorry of this has any punctuation error or errors in general💔