Park

Monday
Finney pov

I woke up to Gwen shaking me awake, I had no clue what she was saying at first until I looked at my clocked and realized that I was late.
I grabbed a sweater and jeans and sprinted down out the door and down the street.

When I got to first period, I opened the door slowly just to see everybody look at me. "Do you have an excuse for why you're late?" "No, I just woke up late?" she looked at me for a second before turning back to the board and continuing the lesson. I decided to sit in the back since I knew I would probably zone out and stop listening, and I did.

Time skip

I had just paid for my lunch when Bruce can up to me, "Can we go to the park after school, I need to talk to you" I put my hand on his shoulder before replying "Is this about the same situation? Because I already told you what to do" "I just need a yes or no" "I'll go, but after this unless something big happens, you have to let this go."

We walked back over to the table, and I could see Robin looking at us out of this corner of my eye. When we sat down we started talking about random stuff, mostly drama though. After a while, lunch ended, and we started heading to class.

Time skip

I had just finished packing my bag, when I saw Bruce come up to me, "Finney, are you packed yet?" "Yea let's go." It took us about 15 minutes to get there, and it was already starting to get dark, but I had already agreed, so I couldn't go back. We sat down on the swings before Bruce started talking, "Did you notice how quiet Vance was today?" "Yea he didn't say too much, but people have their good and bad days" "Yea but, what if he just doesn't like me anymore?" "It's not as big as you're making it Bruce, he still likes you."

Ding I took my phone out of my pocket and saw a text notification from Robin. I turned to Bruce and told him who was texting before replying.
——————-——————-——————-———

Robin:
Hey Finney do you want to watch a horror movie with me?

Finney:
I can't right now I'm at the park with Bruce

Robin:
Oh ok that's fine

Finney:
I'm so sorry☹️

Robin:
It's alr we can do it another day have fun tho

Finney:
Ty and see you tmrw sorry again

"Dammit now I feel bad" I said while putting my phone away. "What happened?" "Robin asked me to watch a movie with him, but I had to decline" "I'm sorry Finney, I'm ruining your chances just because I can't figure my shit out" "It's alright don't stress it it's time to go anyway."

We started walking back when I realized my dad probably hadn't cooked. "Bruce, can we stop and get some food real quick?" "Oh, yea, I think there's a Wendy's right around the corner." When we got to the corner, I went inside and ordered, and from there we went separate ways.

——————-——————-——————-————
This is a is really short and bad have mercy pls😭