11

Y/n's P.O.V

I honestly have nothing better to do. All I can do is sit here glaring at Alex. I refuse to lose this challenge. Tyler is the judge in this staring contest. Alex who looks like he's dying finally blinks. "Y/n is the winner of this round!" Tyler tells us. I jump up and dance around while Alex fake cries. "Wow Y/n. This is the 46 time you won. Shocking." Tyler tells me. I shake my head up and down. Alex falls backwards.

"You good?" I ask him. He looks at me then shakes his head no. I look over at the time. "You guys should go home. Chris and Peri are going to be back soon." I tell them. They both nod their head. Alex gets up and walks over the window to open it. After he gets it open he looks at me.

"Cya Y/n. Don't say anything about this or the phantom thing. You can say anything about you falling into hell. But that's up to you cause me and Tyler won't say anything about that. Right Tyler?" Alex says. Tyler shakes his head to agree and next thing I know. They're both gone. I go and close the window then go back to my bed. My phone gets a notification.

***-***-****
Y/n?

Ok who the fuck? I decide to respond.

Yes that's me. Who are you?

I see the little bubble that tells you they are responding.

It's Aiden!

I felt a shiver go up my spine. How the fuck did he get my number.

So how's you get me number? I would like answers.

As he was answering, I decided to put him in my contacts. I put him in a 'Pretty Fairy Aiden'

Pretty Fairy Aiden:
Chris gave it to me!

Y/n:
Wait why?

I am going to kill Chris. He's doing this to fuck with me. He knows about my crush. He knows. I am going to stab him.

Pretty Fairy Aiden:
I asked him for it.

Y/n:
You could of asked me but ok.

Pretty Fairy Aiden:
But this is funnier.

Y/n:
Fair.

I just sit here. I am going to give him Alex's number and tell him not to say anything about it or blame it on Chris.

Y/n:
Text this number. ***-***-****. Tell him that Chris gave you this number.

Pretty Fairy Aiden:
Ok..? Sure I'll do that.

I start to laugh. Oooh how sweet revenge is. Chris is going to get smacked and I'm going to record it. Life is going to make me superior.
"Yea I don't see how that would work but ok." NB!Y/n randomly says. I froze. How rude. "Don't care but anyways I have to go. Bye!" NB!Yn tells me. Bye bitch. I hope you cry. Cry because something bad happened.

I sit on my bed and cry. Ugh..everyone is against me. Anyways back to my Todoroki x reader fanfics! I'm the greatest simp. This world is weird. Why? So give me a cat. Please? I want a cat. I'm sad that I don't have a cat. I would name them Fluffy Sam!

Anyways fanfics! I will read it! All of it.

Phantom army(group chat)

No bitches:
Phantoms are going to kill us.

Angry bitch:
Shut up.

Crazy bitch(Y/n):
Yo wtf. Y'all act like a divorced couple.

No bitches:
No we don't. You need to stop reading gay fanfics.

Angry bitch:
Why..?

Crazy bitch(Y/n):
Shut up. I'm going to bed.

No bitches:
Cap.

Angry bitch:
Uh ok. Bye.

No bitches:
Bye, go find your crush.

Crazy bitch(Y/n):
Ok bye.

(End of group chat)

Yea I'm going to bed. These bitches can say all the shit if they wish.

(??? P.O.V)
Bruh. What is this shit? I had found out what bitches are. Oh fuck..welp. I'm just going to be single so screw bitches! So yea- um. We are going to die. No one is going to find the gems. So fuck. Everything is going down hill. We are all dying by Alan's hands.

Enjoy this shitty chapter. I'll be back next week- BYEEEEEE