Ch2

"Everyday is the same but not this day.
Something weird happen."

He talk to his bear that he is carrying around.

As I wait for the people on the bus leaving so I can enter a random girl look at me and pointed

"Why would she point directly at me??? I mean If she found me some childish guy like carrying his boboo sugarbunch bear that his mom gave him, Its explain."

"But It doesn't matter because I have to go at my new school and class!"

I ran in my new classroom hoping to not be late as soon I enter the school.

Just a while ago when my teacher is introducing me to the class I notice the girl, she literally took the spotlight over my classmate.

He looked at the girl that is familiar with him.

He is right she is the girl that points out to him in that bus.

But he wont tell It right away. He would question or be friends with her since she is kinda fit for a friend to him.

After the class is over I walk up to the girl.
I dont know what to say.
I just hope she doesn't have negative thoughts about me.

"Hello, you are Lisa right?"

I said while my head downs

"Yes I am Lisa, is there any thing you wanna talk about?"

She looks at me smiling but It could've been my perspective on a person. I just smiled at her.
I asked her question on that bus

She just said, "Its my random act, I am sorry If I make you question things or worse negative feelings about that."

I said to her that It's okay because It doesn't affect him really that much and just let go of that.

While she left, Taehyung followed her cause he didn't know where to go.

"Ah why are you following me? Perhaps you don't know where or what to do?"

"Its no need, I know where the cafeteria is. I just thought you will be heading on your music club cause you are apart of It."

"Ohh do you want to become a member?"

"Yea maybe I can sign up when I have free time and fully decision my self."

I wave goodbye to her and left.

I put my headphones in and started to walk while the sun is going down.

I thought about a lot today. Especially the school and Lisa.

But my minds comes up with the opposite.

Does life really is that confusing? Do are own Universe are the same or we have our own Universe perspective on this life?

Heaven is really a place on earth with you.
We our the master of our own soul.

But particularly I am curious with the town I'm living as of today.

What is the God temple?
Is It something scary?

No, the old locals here says Its a peace to our hometown, nothing bad or negative energy comes from that.

"I'm happy to meet you"

"It's embarassing to meet you"

"Lets meet again"

"I hope you will not see me again"

"Life will fall upon to us"

"Life is only a one time experience, why would spend It at useless thing"

"I think I've been feeling something from you."

"..."

"Was It just my point of view on life?
Its really weird to let my mind speak those word."

"But the very weird thing is I felt someone is connecting with me."

"Lisa... a very interesting person. I have been hearing about her."

Kim Lisa

Do you think I like her?
I dont know If I do.
If I like her, I wouldn't waste a single tears drop in her eyes from dissapointing at me.