Ch4

He grab my arms and he drag me until there is peace of life. He removes his hoodie that is clinging on him.

"Taehyung? Why did you drag me here?"

He seems to be bothered on to something.
Until he finally let a word.

"Lisa don't just follow an unpredictable thing. While they are still there, we will just sit still here until they go away."

I question why would we need to hide from them because they seem to be unharmful beings.

"They are creatures luring you, you might heard of something like this but infact some of them are true since we lived in a world full of mystery and cruelty they exist."

I became quiet. I trusted him since he studies these stuffs. It is really cool to know this world. I ask a lot of  question to him.

"Who is your greatest love"

"She is my greatest love, I didn't love anybody since her."

"What are you when you are still in the city?"

"I live in a apartment throughout all the years of me living I don't have anyone there for me till she came but not long ago she disappeared in my arms. I looked for her but her contacts got deleted from my phone. It is an unfortunate day for me. In school I am average student, those years in my life are wasted with tears."

That is tuff...

He looked at me and ask me a question

"Is there still a opportunity to grab it? Because if not the wound of my chest wouldn't heal especially if that person have a special space in your heart that is hard to replace."

I looked back at him

"Is she your greatest love?"

He said yes

"That is on you. Because you need to find the path to find the opportunity you are looking for."

He got up and turned around me

"Is it weird that the opportunity is useless cause the one I am looking for is infront of me now?"

He walk away until I realized that he is the boy that I am looking for at the past. It is him, Kim Taehyung from our musical class. I didn't recognize him due to major changes on him and also my amnesia. And my isolation on life made me forget every single detail except my family. How I could be with him forever without him fading his memories?

I leave the place and went to Seulgi place to rest. Her place isn't far actually It is closet to this place.

"Seulgi can you explain what happened before?"

She look at me with that eyes looking like she is a ghost. Moments after she sip her last coffee she looked at me again and the silenced room got cut with her mouth

"Lisa, I am too. I forgot somethings but not entirely of existence then. I'm sadly to say that a only a few I could say."

I grab her hand and I agreed that I am contented with a couple of informative answers.

"Do you still know that you are once a librarian" Lisa said yes that she remembered and how she misses It. "You have a lowkey guy that would play a piano for you." She seems triying to hide her emotions but the blade in her back is noticeable, I felt bad for her over years cause no one is there for her even if someone would be inside her heart they would simply fade.

#Backstory

Lisa grew up with her mother being a overloaded person while her father is in hospital due to cardiovascular pain conditions. She always tried her best to help her family, to working nonstop and studying hard to have a better job that becomes to a blood from brain to heart she once promised her self to work in another country to pay off the bills. Seulgi and Lisa are cousins and everything started to take a turn when Seulgi mom wanted Lisa and her parents to live at the town. All things are starting to decay.

"Kim Taehyung is still in his past when you are chasing the past but time is limited, people are in a different place everytime."

I looked at Seulgi confuse because those are words expressing his emotions. She looked at me once again to say "Saving your dad is a great choice but enduring your pain for eternity to save others is a thing that are unique about you." I held my tears but it is  apparent in my mouth. I didn't deny the words that Seulgi said but instead I agree through my brain, my self and brain are different, eachother have decisions but my soul easily controlled my brain.

"Lisa if you want to stay here for a night to sleep Its okay."

I stayed at Seulgi house till the sun rises.

Taehyung POV

It is been days since Lisa went to the school. What if she is sick or don't have motivation studying. My other mind is worrying about her when the other is saying it is stupid to even go see her when she can be completely fine.

February 9 1986

"It is bad to skip classes Lisa.
Are you doing okay? Should I go to
your house and give you food?"

I wrote down the letter hoping she would read it. I thought about writing a letter for her everyday it is very good to keep her reminded there is someone willing to give her a nice year.

I sat down quietly at the sofa. Will the wish come true? Will I forget about her memories like she did. Why Lisa is still keeping the burning flames of her eyes when she should see the life like others.

To be continued...