Dinner

You heard noise coming from the kitchen so you got up and went to the kitchen. You saw Kevin making you breakfast.
"good morning Kevin" you said

"morning mami cómo amaneciste" he asked

"good why"? You said

"Just asking"he said

You guys ate breakfast he made pancakes,eggs,bacon,sausage, a fruit plate, orange juice and water.

After 10 minutes you finished eating.
"Hey Kev can you drop me off at my house I need to go to the stadium with my dad" you said

"Sure" he said

He opened the door for you and started to drive, he put his hand on your thigh and was making circles.

"Here we are" he said pulling up to your house
"Thanks kev" you said
He got out of the car and opened the door for you.
"Hey mija cómo estás" your dad said
"Good" you said
"No funny business"? He asked
"Nope no funny business" Kevin said
You entered your house as Kevin drove away.
"Mija are you sure he didn't do anything to you"? Your dad asked
"Yes pa he didn't do anything" you said
You got dressed and took a shower and got into the car with your dad and drove to the stadium.
You guys entered the lounge room and the whole team was there including Kevin and Diego.
"Hey Kevin, hey Diego" you said
"Hey y/n" Kevin said
"Hola y/n" Diego said
The team went to the field and practiced you got up to go fill up the water bottles and Kevin went with you of course. You guys kissed for 10 minutes and then filled up the water bottles, No one on the team knew you guys were dating you wanted to keep it a secret.
After 20 minutes it was time to go home but before you guys left your dad announced something
"Atención the whole team is going to be attending a dinner so be dressed by 8:30 the reservation is at 9:00pm so I'll be waiting I'll text you guys the address" he said. You guys left and you showered and got ready.
You wore a slim,black dress that showed your curves and some heels. You did a full face off makeup and curled your hair.
"Y/n ya estás lista"? Asked your dad
"Yeah hold on" you said
You got your phone and purse and you guys left.
You guys arrived and the whole team was there except Kevin Diego sat on your right. Kevin finally showed up he was wearing a suit and man did he look so fine you go in your knees,He sat in your left.

"Hey y/n you look gorgeous" he said
"Thanks you don't look so bad yourself Alvarez" you said.

You guys ordered food and Kevin kept on complimenting you, you tried so hard not to blush so no one would suspect anything. Once your food arrived everyone ate and Kevin wanted dessert he was begging for dessert so your dad ordered a ice cream cake.
your dad payed for the food and you all left the restaurant and went home.

Alvarez 🫶🏽

Hey mami you looked
gorgeous tonight ❤️

Thank you so did you

Good night y/n te amo 🤗

Good night Kevin 😊

A/n- SORRY IF I WAS BAD I WROTE THIS HALF AWAKE BUT PLS GIVE ME IDEAS 🙏🏽