7

Zara.

"No way!" I frowned in anger as I chewed.
"I'm telling you Z, You shouldn't do stuff like that. You have to make the dude like you. And that's clearly impossible seeing as you get pissed by his mere presence." Min teased and I groaned flopping on my bed.

"I wanna kill him so bad!" I muttered.

"Don't let anyone hear you say that." She advised and I smiled sweetly.

"I think I'll go see what he's up to. It's been three days since the incident that night. Do you even know how that happened?" I asked referring to his shipments being stolen.

"I'm working on it. Have you spoken to Diana yet? She might know. Hades is off the grid for a week. Boss sent him on a special mission so he's taking a rest." She explained.

"She still has me blocked. It's not my fault that I had sex with Julio. I didn't even know they were a thing." I shrugged.

"Whatever bitch. Bye!" She hollered and ended the call. I glanced at the time. 11:34am. I could probably go find him and try apologizing for that night.

Sighing, I got up and glanced in the mirror. Shorts and a cropped hoodie with slides. I'll go with that.

I left my room and jogged down the stairs. I greeted the few men around as I passed them. "Uhh is Adrian around?" I asked. One of them looked at me funny.

"The Boss? Yes. You call him by his name?" He asked. I nod slowly. "Okay miss. He's at the gym." He informed.

I thanked him and walked off. Thanks to the tour Jace gave me that day, I have committed the whole layout of this building to memory except for a restricted floor. I was told never to go there. Heh. I'm definitely sneaking in someday.

I entered the gym and it was fairly occupied. A few men were trying out their combat skills and gun shooting. I scoffed as I watched someone with terrible form. I continued looking around and stopped when my eyes landed on Adrian. Jesus lord.

He was shirtless. Obviously. And he wore gym shorts. His tattoos were on full view along with his glorious body. He had a sheen of sweat and his hair damp.

I made my way and noticed he was talking to a girl. I smirked. Yeah I knew who this was. Ria Maisie Harrell. The one and only Ex girlfriend-Still pinning after him.

She saw me before he did and sneered. I rolled my eyes before stopping before them. Adrian turned slowly and looked at me. He seemed surprised to see me here.

"Who's this?" Ria spat.

"Don't speak to her that way!" Jace defended joining us. I appreciated that he defended me but I could've done it myself and snuck a punch in while at it.

"I just asked a damn question." She hissed at him. "And your question happens to be so stupid seeing as I'm standing here and you could've just asked like any normal person." I snapped back.

She gasped at the fact that I, a total stranger clearly, just spoke back to her. I knew her father is a millionaire but I'm a billionaire and I'm just what, 20?

"Enough. Ria this is Zara. Happy?" Jace asked. She rolled her eyes and turned back to Adrian. I noticed pretty boy still had eyes on me.

"What are you doing here?" He finally asked me. I smiled up at him brightly.

"I'm with this douchebag." I said nudging Jace. He looked highly offended and I blew a kiss at him.

Adrian didn't react and just turned away from me.

Seriously?

"What can I do? I'm tired of staying in my room all day." I said and Ria raised an eyebrow in surprise.