12

Zara.

The whole ride to the docks was painfully awkward and weird.

"What exactly is the plan Mr Romano?" I asked as he slowed to a stop away from the docks.

"The Plan, Ms Davis is you're going to sit your pretty little ass here and I'll be right back with Jenna." He said and I turned to him in surprise.

"I can help. You don't know what to expect there. You saw me back there. I helped shoot that other weirdo." I argued sounding annoyed. Acting is tough.

"I know to my surprise. You should stay here. I don't want you to get hurt. I can retrieve Jenna on my own." He stated and I scoffed.

"You speak like she's the Queen's Gem. She may as well be but she's also my friend so get your pretty ass up and let's go do some saving." I said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes at me before stepping out of the car and I followed not wanting him to lock me in.

"Stay by my side. I can already spot a few men patrolling the grounds." He whispered and I nodded.

We got to the side of a ship and hid trying to scan further for any entrance of where Jenna might be.

"This is impossible. Where are they keeping her?" I asked and he sighed.

"I wouldn't know Angel." He muttered. I rolled my eyes and walked away. He turned in alarm.

"Where are you going?! Get back here right now!" He hissed and I scoffed.
"I'm going back to the car. I think I'll be safe there." I said.

Just as I finished speaking, I felt a hand go around my neck and a gun pressed against my temple.

I froze.

"Romano."

Adrian stood upright and glared whoever held me. "Henry. Fancy meeting you here." He said in an amused tone.

"Yes. Who the fuck is this bitch?" Henry snarled and I frowned. I elbowed him as hard as I could in my position and he let go and I turned and punched him.

He staggered backward and I ran to Adrian. Scared little Zara. I thought.

"Shit! She definitely packs a punch. She could make a good henchman." Henry chuckled wiping the blood from his busted lip.

Adrian shoved me behind him and I wisely stayed there.
"Henchwoman Bastard!" I spat. And Adrian frowned at me. I looked away from him.

"Where's my sister Henry?"

"Sister? Isn't she the sister? Looks nothing like you I might add." Henry said and I glared at him.

"We know you have her. Stop being a stalling bitch and go get her. I've got lots to do today." I snapped and Adrian turned to face me.

"Angel? I'm gonna need you to shut the fuck up. Okay?" He turned back around and swerved as Henry's fist almost met his face.

"Do you really want me to shut up? Cause I saw that coming." I chipped in.

Adrian easily knocked out Henry much to my annoyance. How ever are we going to find Jenna?

"Adrian!!!" We turned to see Jenna running off from a boat with a beevy of men chasing after her.

Adrian tossed the car keys at me.
"Get yourselves out of here." He ordered as Jenna got to us. He ran forward with his Gun out as I just stared.

"Zara?! We have to go!" Jenna screamed and I looked at her.
"I can't just leave him to die! He's a stupid Idiot that needs all the help he can possibly get. Take this. Get to the car and drive as fast as you can." I said handing her the car keys.

She shook her head in protest. "I can't drive!"

"What the fuck do you mean you can't drive?!" I snapped glancing over at Adrian. He seemed to be holding ground on his own.

"I can't drive that car. Adrian never lets anyone drive it. I don't know how to drive it." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"How hard can it be?! Just slot the key in and turn sideways! Ugh! Forget it. Get to the car and wait." I ordered and she ran off. I sighed deeply before pulling out the gun Adrian gave me.

"Angel? Why the fuck are you still here?" Adrian yelled as I ducked to get to his side. I shot carelessly not wanting to seem like the pro I am.

"Helping your crazy ass self!" I yelled back. We fought of the last two men together.

"Let's go. I believe we just killed over 10 men. Henry won't be pleased." He mused and I snickered.

"Come on!! More might come out soon!" He said walking away.
"What about the girls? The ones still in holding? We have to help them." I said.

"Jace already took care of it. Stop arguing and let's go."

We left the docks before any more altercations could happen.

Whatever the fuck it was that just happened it was definitely thrilling.

A/N

Hola! Thoughts? Fun chapter to write!
Please vote, Comment and Share!
It is so appreciated.

Lots of love
Sophie ♥️