SYSTEM OF A DOWN.

and if you go, i wanna go with you.
and if you die, i wanna die with you.
take your hand and walk away.
-System of a Down
─────────────────────────

SYSTEM OF A DOWN ! (🃏)© radioheadrot / annadahlia ♡

© radioheadrot / annadahlia ♡

「 black background. second to smallest size. tnr. 」

SYNOPSIS . . .
❛ between the sacred silence and sleep. ❜

ooo

ooo.          AVALON JETT was finally free. She felt the flesh of her wrists loosen without the shackles of a relationship enclosed around them. The burdensome pound of weight inhabiting the curves of her collarbones had plummeted to her feet at last. With cerulean ocean waves up to her hips and sultry air warped with heat, summer was arriving quick and she couldn't be happier.

ooo.          JONATHAN DAVISS believed he seized first place of the life lottery. His friends from filming never seemed to bore him, he was going out every single evening and getting shitfaced until dawn, sleeping below the Los Angeles nighttime sky. It was all a cosmic fever dream and he couldn't be happier.

ooo.          AVALON AND JONATHAN stood corrected. They both presumed that meeting each other was the best thing that had ever happened. The end of the rainbow was finally seen and they could dip their arms into the pot of gold elbows deep. The riches and ruckus of life seemed to multiply upon their rendezvous and they basked in the sensation of chasmic admiration.