viii. welcome to set, folks!

chapter eight . . . welcome to set, folks!
─────────────────────────

instagram!

@dorevengenetflix

♡ 27, 554  - ✎ 306dorevengenetflix Welcome to set, folks!tagged : maya_hawke , camimendes , alishaboe , theparisberelc , jonathandavissofficial, avalonjett •

♡ 27, 554 - ✎ 306
dorevengenetflix Welcome to set, folks!
tagged : maya_hawke , camimendes , alishaboe , theparisberelc , jonathandavissofficial, avalonjett

theparisberelc my favorite people

userone IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE

usertwo i love women

jonathandavissofficial 🤟🤟🤟

madisonbaileybabe the kiddos are all grown up 🤧

userthree god jd is so fine
author real

camimendes love to see it

userfour twizzlers in a popcorn bucket??
alishaboe don't question it.

. . .

real life!

DO REVENGE had officially begun filming today. Avalon was exceptionally tired from staying up late on the phone with Jonathan, but he was far too amusing and she was having a great time, she didn't ever want to end the call. Being on set at eight o'clock in the morning, however, is not.

Avalon sauntered leisurely down the steps of her trailer, making her way to set where they were about to shoot the first scene of the movie. It was opening with a party scene, her character; Jamie Hudson wore a long, orange and pink skirt patterned with florals and a perfectly coordinated pink, strapless top. Her wrists, neck, and fingers were adorned with dainty jewelry and she had ebony platform sandals on rather than heels. She felt pretty cool, to be honest.

"Lonny!" She heard Paris' voice shout from near the pool, waving her over frantically. Avalon semi-jogged over to her, it was more like speed-walking with a little pep in her step, as she neared she realized that most of the cast members were already in attendance.

"You look cute." Avalon complimented sweetly, giving Paris' shoulder a light shove as the girl giggled.

"I always do." She shrugged, earning a humorous scoff from Avalon.

"Sure." She rolled her eyes, extending the final vowel. She was kidding around, obviously, Paris looked amazing all the time.

"Val!" Jonathan called to her.

She turned to catch him floating in circles around the pool on a float. Her eyes began to subconsciously cascade down his bare chest, then back up to the sunglasses atop his head. He looked damn good, per usual. "JD!" She mimicked his tone, shooting him a wave as she edged closer to the pool. "Excited for filming?"

"Sure." He raised his eyebrows. He seemed to think for a moment before saying, "You look beautiful."

Avalon tensed faintly, her lips parted slightly and her chest heaved subtly. She could feel the tips of her ears and the apples of her cheeks burning with a blush, "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

JD cracked a smile, running his hand down his face swiftly, "Always the charmer, aren't you?

"Of course." Avalon brushed her lips against each other, it was a nervous habit, especially if she was wearing lipstick like she is now.

"Alright! Two minutes to filming. Two minutes to filming." Jennifer; the director yelled. Everyone began bustling about hectically, touching up makeup, and checking all the cameras were working.

"I'll catch ya later." Avalon stood up, repressing the urge to groan at the feeling of her knees aching incessantly.

"See ya."

. . .

imessages!

jd 🤟

hey
u wanna hangout after filming
??

yeah ofc
why

no reason in particular
just wanna hangout

JD looked up from his phone to see Avalon's gaze cast at him. She shot him a minuscule grin before glancing away quickly back to her phone screen. JD felt a smile creeping onto his face, as he let out a huff of humor.

stalker much?

yes omg
i'm ur biggest fan?!$!
pls notice me jd 😱😱

noticed x1

oh my god i'm gonna cry
this is the best moment of my life

This time, Avalon looks up to discover his eyes fixed on her already. Just like she had seconds ago, he looked away quickly.

can we watch star wars again later

of course
who do u think i am?

a stalker

noticed x2 omg!!!!!!

. . .

AUTHOR'S NOTE ## cute lil filler chapter!!! idk what else to write rn, so thanks for reading <33 hope u had/have a great day/night!

-ani 🫶