The Escort

Rose POV

Its rare for me to come a client home actually I never do so , usually we met at hotel or somewhere more thrilling than a plain house like this one .

But I have to say it's a beautiful house well situated and everything he must be rich . I hope he is not some psychopath and that I won't get murdered tonight , I know it's really risky to do it but I really needed the money . He paid me 5000$ just to come here and said that I would get the rest 5k after .

I get on the porch and fix my dress before knocking on the door , I don't know what I expected but it definitely wasn't a gorgeous woman opening the door , fuck did I get the wrong address , oh fuck please don't tell me this man called me here while he was married .

He could've at least tell me not come now , shit "Hi" she beam at me "h-hi uh-uhm sorry I think I made a mistake" as I was about to turn away she grab my arm and pull me inside "Oh please come inside there's no mistake " .

She leads me inside of the living room and sat me down on the couch , I'm still shocked so I don't make a move "don't move I'll come back with juices they're fresh from my garden" she says excitedly

Oh , so maybe I made a mistake thinking it was a man who needed my service , but I actually don't mind she's so pretty that I can't wait for it to start , woman doesn't normally require me in my work but when it happens I always enjoy myself .

"Sorry I took too long" she hands me a glass of orange juices and sit besides me , after my first gulp of the juice I put the glass down and turn myself more toward her , she blush and I smirk "My name is Rose" I say smirking "what's yours ?" I tilt my head approaching her a little more , fuck her flustered face makes me want to tease her more "m-my my name is ..." I play with the strand of her hair "hm hm still haven't got your name"

"Grace ! Honey I'm home!" My eyes widen at the sound of the sexiest voice I've ever heard in my life "In here" Grace says and smile at me .

The most handsome man enter the living room soon after , I have to remember how to breathe properly he sees me and give me a grin , now it's my time to get flustered, Grace gets up and kisses him , the kiss is so hot that I have to clench my thighs together but I guessed I'm not subtle enough since I earn a smirk from the man "don't be rude honey you didn't introduce me to your friend"
"Oh sorry , Rose this is my husband Reed"

He comes to me , take my hand and kiss the top of it , that's not the only thing I want him to kiss but anyway he sit in front of me and spread his legs , fuck why is he so hot . Grace came back with a beer that she give to her husband before sitting next to me again . He take a gulp of his beer his eyes assessing the both of us sitting together and I can tell that he like what he's seeing .
I smirk and get closer to his wife putting my hand high on her thigh making her gasp , her reaction is so cute but the way Reed react send flame straight to my core , his elbow are on his knees and his eyes are daring me to go even higher than that .

I would do it but I decide that we have all the time we need , I want to get get to know them more
"So Rose tell us about yourself a little bit more" Reed seems to be on the same page as me but I see Grace pouting in the corner of my eyes making me chuckle .
"What would you like to know ?"
He shrug "Do you do anything besi-"

"That's boring honey Rose" Grace takes my hands making me look at her "are you into girls ?" I chuckle "Isn't it obvious ?" I guess that's all she needed before her lips comes crashing into mine I don't lose a time a respond fiercely to her kiss taking the lead .

Her hands come to my chest and kneads my tits earning a moan from me , she pull away and look at her hands on my boobs "they're so pretty honey look !" She turns me toward her husband and pull down my dress reveling my heavy breast.