Sharing is caring pt.2

Damon's POV

The next week I meet my childhood friends to a bar we used to go to.

We laugh talking about our favorite childhood memories,
These guys are my family , I want them to have the beat things in life.

Like my wife...
I'm such a fuck up

Not a single man in the world would want that , Kali is amazing she's just perfect and a normal man would even want that she smiles at other man.

But here I am fantasizing about my best friends haven't their way with her.
And it such a beautiful sight.

I receive a text pulling me out of my thoughts and I smile at beautiful wife who just sent me a picture of her in a lingerie.

She has the most amazing body.

"What got you smiling like that ?" Colin snatch the phone out of my hand and freeze seeing the picture "since you're so curious" he gulps and lick his lips

"Fuck D , your wife..." tge others chuckle nodding , I narrow my eyes "what my wife ?"

I know exactly what they're thinking , I've seen the way they watch her , how they tease her and how they tuck themselves whenever they think no eyes are on them after eye fucking her

"No offense but fuck do I want her" Reed always the blunt one says and my other friends agrees , I chuckle taking a chug of my beer.

"She does have the best pussy" their eyes widen and I shrug "tell us more" Eden says leaning on the table and obviously I have the attention of the others too.

Thankfully we are in a recluse corner of the bar so whatever I say is between us , as much as I want them with my wife , that only applies to them.

Any other men that has an interest in my wife would not see the rising of the sun if I ever learn about it.

"She's so fucking tight guys" they groan and Brandon says "I fucking knew it"
"I bet she likes it rough" Reed says dreamily "she does , she loves being overstimulated" they groan again.

And I don't know what gets into me but I say "I could show" their attention snap to me like lions waiting for their prey , I laugh "let's go home guys" I get up and take my keys.

We all leave a big tip and soon enough each of our car are in my hallway.

We get in and hear sounds from the leaving room , she's probably watching some reality show
"Babes ? You're ho" she stops as she sees my friends with me she's in nothing but the lingerie she sent to me and I smile.

"Hi guys" she says not trying to cover herself at all I lean on the door watching my friends.
Reed is the first to move and sit beside her , he pop some her popcorn in his mouth before turning his gaze to the TV.

My wife just watch him as if waiting for something but Reed just smirk looking back at her "need something love ?" He raise a brow and she huff turnig to us.
I laugh shaking my head , Reed is a fucking tease.

I walk to her and give her what she wants , I kiss her in front of my friends, I pick her up and sit her on my lap leaving her at the sight of everyone.