CHAPTER 4

Alec

Not approaching that beaut sooner last night bothered me so much that I kept thinking about her and struggled to fall asleep. But when I eventually dozed off, I ended up dreaming about her.

Now, I am painfully hard and horny, and pleasuring myself seems to be the only option to get rid of my morning wood. Looking at the tent in my pajama pants, I tug my cock out and start stroking myself, letting the thoughts of the mystery woman consume me again. All I can think about is what she smells like, exploring every inch of her body, from tasting her pussy to fucking her raw, hearing her moan and scream my name. Not too long, I elicit a deep groan as warm cum shoots over my stomach.

Reaching for a few tissues from the nightstand, I clean myself up, but somehow not all my tension has dissipated. I head for the bathroom and take a cold shower to get rid of the unresolved tension.

But for how long? I have to find her.

I guess locating my mystery woman shouldn't be too hard if I get hold of the guest list, which will be Sheila's priority first thing Monday morning. It will take time to work through it, taking into account the amount of attendees, but I am determined to find my girl and hope she is not an employee at GRAYSON's. If she is, that will complicate things for me because getting involved with her will violate company policy and what my dad's been warning me about all these years.

*.*.*

It has been a little over two weeks, and if it was not for my business trip, I would probably have found my mystery woman by now. I cross-check the attendance list of the gala with the profiles of all female employees in the database, while hoping she is not one of them. But the moment her profile with her picture pops up on my screen, my heart sinks into my boots.

Skylar Carlisle, Junior Accountant in the Finance department, twenty-eight years of age and employed five years at GRAYSON's.

Finding her was not that difficult after all, but my newfound information throws me off and has me weighing up if I should pursue this woman or not. But eventually my curiosity gets the best of me and compels me to know more about her work efficiency. Thus, helping me gauge her character and decide if she's worth taking a risk on.

I then task Sheila to discreetly gather information about Skylar Carlisle, without raising suspicion, which she successfully accomplishes. As I go through the feedback Sheila gathered, a smile grows on my face when I see Skylar's outstanding credentials. With her Magna Cum Laude degree from USC, excellent skill set, integrity, and dependability, along with her positive attitude and willingness to learn, her ambition certainly shines through.

Mmm... Impressive, Miss Carlisle. You're not just a pretty face.

Although I am tempted to pursue Skylar after seeing her impressive profile, I choose not to for the benefit of the company and my dad. Besides, I'm never needy, and chasing after women is not my forte. They usually drop their panties at first glance—no coaxing needed, but I have a feeling this woman is different.

Then my eyes fall on the name Scott Dickson, which instantly leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. For years, I've suspected him of practicing unethical conduct, but somehow, each time I brought it up, my dad shot my suspicion down. Dad always thought I just hated the guy and was overreacting, but he better enjoy the gravy train while it lasts, because soon he'll be out on his ass.

Looking at Skylar's credentials and salary, I don't understand why she is more like Scott's assistant instead of an accountant. Usually, employees on her level do not report directly to the Department head but to their managers. Something about this is wrong and doesn't sit right with me.