CHAPTER-9

Ethan's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning smiling, thinking about last night and the great time me and Alex had together

I woke up the next morning smiling, thinking about last night and the great time me and Alex had together. Atleast I hope he had a good time. I came out of the bathroom cleaned up with a towel wrapped around my waist, when I heard a text enter my phone.

UNKNOWN- I'm watching

Before I could process the text I heard a knock. And to my surprise it was Creed standing there.

"Hi, I came upstairs to let you know the breakfast is ready. You should get dressed up before that though."

"Oh yeah just give me a sec."

I went into the closet to change while Creed entered and let himself get comfortable and take in the surroundings.

"So, I heard Alex cooked for you last night, he hasn't ever done that for anyone else except himself."

"Yeah, that was...sweet." I said with a pause.

"I think he intended it to be much more than just sweet. Maybe I don't know romantic?" Creed said the last part very low but I still heard it.

Suddenly the door barged open and I popped myself out the closet and see Alex standing there and I also soon realised that I am still in my towel. I rushed into the wardrobe and changed as quickly as humanly possible and came out probably looking as if I was struck by lighting.

Alex looked me raged filled eyes and then back at Creed with his jaw clenched and hands balled into a fist so hard that I could hear his knuckles cracking. I think I was a little intimidated.

Creed noticed and left the room. Alex walked over to me with predatory steps and I kept backing until my back hit the wall.

Not again why is it always the wall

I closed my eyes and waited for something to happen when suddenly I felt a face in the crook of my neck. Alex had his face buried in my neck and his hot breath was making me weak in the knees. Suddenly I felt soft kisses being trailed down my neck giving me shivers all over my body. I inhaled sharply and let out a small moan which seemed to excite him and he went deeper into my neck.

"What were you doing with Creed in a towel?" Alex asked from his position on my neck.

"He just came upstairs to tell me know the breakfast was ready" I said hesitantly.

"I know why he was suppose to be here for, I was the one who sent him. I am asking what he was doing here with you in a towel. I am sure it doesn't take very long to deliver such a short message." He said looking me right in the eyes.

"It doesn't take long, he was just making a conversation" I said pretty confidently because why shouldn't I feel confident after all it was the truth, and I also don't need to be interrogated by him. Sure he was giving me and my grandma a place to stay and he certainly doesn't act like we are just acquaintances, infact he acts like he owns me or something and we don't even have a label. I don't know what we are doing ? What is going on between us ?

"And what did that conversation involve" he said emphasising on conversation.

Oh no what am I supposed to tell him now? That the conversation included creed teasing me and me not knowing how to respond with a sensible answer.

"I- uh- its- he was just- uh" I fumbeled to make up something.

"He was just what?" He asked raising his eyebrows. I didn't know what to say. He was looking at me so intently that I forgot what I was about to say. Is this his hobby, staring at people and making their mind go numb.

I bowed my head and stepped closer to me leaving no space for me to escape. I kept my hands on his chest and tried to push but he didn't move. He raised my chin with his index finger and started leaning close to me. My eyes widen and my started beating so fast but he didn't seem to care at all. He kept coming close to me until there was no space left between our bodies. I shut eyes tightly and waited for something to happen . By now I could feel his breath on face. I slowly peeked and saw that he face was just a mere inches away from mine.

Suddenly there was knock on the door and he stepped back. I started taking deep breaths to calm my racing heart. I wanted to kiss whoever was behind that door.

Alex cursed inaudibley and went to open the door. Creed was standing there with a smirk on his face.

"You guys should have some real breakfast rather than having each other as breakfast , save that for later" he said the smirk never leaving his face.

My widen and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. Alex pushed him and took my hand and lead me downstairs. My grandma was no where to be seen.

"I fed her breakfast and her medicines and put her back to sleep, she looked tired" a woman In her 40s came out wearing a smile on her face which was the same as my grandma's.

"She was asking for you, I told her you were getting ready" she said while flipping the pancakes.

"I should go and check on her once" I said.

"She must be sleeping, you can have your breakfast and then see her" she said serving the pancakes .

I sat on one of the chairs. She kept the plate in front of me.

"Honey?" She asked . I nodded. For me pancakes without honey is a no. She poured the honey and we had the rest of our Breakfast in peace.

Today was Sunday and I didn't have to go to work. I was thinking of how I could spend the day without getting bored. That's me I get bored easily which is why I keep myself busy In something or the other.

"What are your plans for today" alex asked as if reading my mind.

"Nothing much, have to take grandma for her monthly checkup" I said finishing the last bite of my pancake.

"I'll take you there and then if you want we could hang out for the rest of the day" he said smiling. why would we hang out doesn't he have to go and kill people?

"I could take her you don't have to bother and besides don't you have work to do" I asked. He frowned as soon as I said that.

"I don't work 24/7, Saturdays and Sundays I take an off" he said as if it was the most obvious thing. "And I too don't have anything interesting to do today either so why not make use of each other."

I nodded and we left for the hospital.

.................................................................................................................

OK guys that all for this chapter.

First of all exams over and results of two subjects are out which I am happy with.

Pls read this once 👇

Pls pls guys leave comments about your opinions and suggestions whether u like the book or not cause this Is my first ever book on wattpad and being a teenage girl I don't know much about how this works. I started this book cause I had this urge to write about the idea that I got. Some of you might be here for a long time and your suggestions might help me with my book. You might have written your own books and have had experience and you could help others.I won't know whether my readers are happy or not if you guys don't tell me. I found about wattpad in 2021 and then I just used to read there but then in 2022 I had this feeling that I too wanna do something for fun and wattpad was my substitute. Pls comment. I need your help.

Bye love you guys.