CHAPTER-30

Alex's P.O.V

1 week After

1 week After

"Careful love" I said as Ethan slowly came down the ladder.

It's xaviers birthday and we're gonna surprise him. I have never in my entire life done anything like this.

I was cold and ruthless and what not. But my flower changed everything. Our birthday is on the same day.

I'm still healing from my injuries and everyone in the house has been super caring and nice to me. I never experienced such love. Tears came in my eyes as I thought about the pain that I went through and the pleasure of love I'm going through now.

I can differentiate. It's an awesome feeling. Everyday I just keep falling more hard and hard for Ethan.

I juts hope that I don't get tired of loving him cause it's the best feeling the world.

I went inside the kitchen and saw Ethan humming while taking the cake out of the oven. I went behind him and wrapped my arms there.

He leaned back on my chest and closed his eyes. I tilted uos neck a little and started peppering soft feathery kisses there he moaned.

I smirked against his skin and started sucking it harder.

"Alex" he moaned aloud. His cheeks were red.

A voice came from behind and Ethan pushed me causing me to stumble.

"Woah woah woah, my innocent eyes" Adrien said covering his eyes but his lips held a teasing smirk.

"Oh shut up" I said

He laughed and went out but not before winking at us. Ethans eyes widen and he blushed all red.

I laughed and went out of the kitchen.

All the decorations were made and xavier would come in anytime.

We placed everything and shut off the lights.

Here we go

3

2

1

"Umm ohh yess"

What?

Since when did xavier start having a girly voice.

"Surprise!!!"

Xavier looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

There was a girls standing with him with her cheeks and lips red.

Everything stopped.

No one blinked

No one said anything

All we did was

Stare...

"Okay uh" Ethan said clearing his throat.

Everyone looked a him with a raised eyebrow and he smiled sheepishly.

.........

"That's how we and sia met" xavier said and kissed her cheek. She blushed and looked down.

Xavier and sia met in a park. She was trying to find her dog and came across xavier.

"Awww so cute" Ethan and mom cooed together while other raised an eyebrow still looking at them suspiciously.

"Oh stop it now, she's a part of the family" mom said and took sia in a hug.

She was shocked but smiled and hugged her back.

"Xavier" I said in a cold tone.

He looked at me and sighed.

Sia looked at him and then me and looked down sadly.

"Please Alex, I-I love her please" he said. I saw a emotion in his eyes which I never saw earlier.

'Everyone deserves a chance'. I never knew this existed until Ethan told me the meaning for it to exist.

With that the desicion was made.

"Sia you are...." I looked in ethans eyes which smiled and nodded at me lovingly.

"Welcomed in the family" I said out aloud and went to high her gently.

She smiled and hugged me back.

"Just so you know sia I don't like you hugging other men" xavier said in a tone laced with jealousy.

"Oh really who's gonna stop me from hugging my sister" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

His eyes widen and so did everyone else's.

Sia smiled.

"Yeah who's gonna stop me from hugging my brother" this time it was sia.

She looked at me and winked. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Now if you all are done hugging and kissing each other, can we please cut the cake, I'm dying of hunger" Aiden said in a eager voice.

We all looked at him and burst out laughing.

With that the cake was cut and everyone wished him happy birthday.

Sia was about to take a peice but he pulled her hand and pulled her in a for a kiss.

"Ooohhhh" everyone hooted and she blushed.

"Now sia you're stuck with this oldie" Adrien said

She giggled and xavir narrowed his eyes at her. She batteled her eyelashes innocently.

He pulled her towards him and hid his face in the crook of her neck and groaned.

The whole time me and Ethan were watching this with a smile.

.................................................................................................................

Hiiii!

How are you all? Did you enjoy the chapter? Let me know.

And I'm so so so sorry for updating so late, I was so damn busy these days and I am and will be the upcoming days but I'll make time for you all just like you all do for my book despite being so busy. Thank you all so much. As soon as I get time I'll give you all double updates in the coming days for sure. ❣️

Love you all
Bye
❤️