𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Veronica woke up to a consistent tapping on her window.  She sat up in bed, and looked at the window, only to see a rock hit the window pane.  She jumped out of bed and ran over to the window, two more rocks hitting it in the meantime.  She quickly put on something acceptable of a Heather, even though this was a stranger throwing rocks at her window.  She was really committed to this, the Heathers' would be proud.  When she finished, she ran over to the window and practically threw it open, only to see a boy in a familiar trench coat.

Man, looking at him in the morning light rather than the dark broken light in the cafeteria, he looked even hotter.  But he was also a stranger who was trespassing.

"Jason Dean, right?!  What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I was looking for (y/n)!"

Yes, he knew where your room was.  He just needed someone to help him get back at Heather Chandler, and you didn't seem like the kind of person who would want to take part in getting some revenge.  Veronica on the other hand... it was worth a shot.

"I need a little help!  Any chance you know where I can find Heather Chandler?!"

Veronica was a genius.  In IQ.  But normal everyday common sense... that was debatable.  So maybe that's why she didn't care that someone was trespassing and looking for you, she just saw a hot guy under her window asking for help.

"I think I may have an idea," Veronica replied.

Making her way outside, she began to lead JD to where she knew that Chandler would be.

"Before I help you, what do you want with Heather," Veronica interrogated.

"I just want to get some petty revenge for (y/n) that they're to chicken to get themself," JD explained.  "And I could use some help if you wanna join."

Veronica thought back to what she had been planning to write in her diary at Remington.  The Heathers' were assholes, and the leader getting knocked down a peg seemed like a nice thought.  While Veronica could dream of a world without Heather Chandler, this morning she could achieve embarrassment for her.

"Sure.  Count me in."

JD smirked and lead her around front, helped her on the motorcycle, and began to drive.  Veronica gave instructions and directions, and she was surprised by how well JD was doing at following them.  It was like he had driven this before, and she was just white noise in the background.

When they arrived in driveway of the Chandler estate, JD was a little disappointed by the lack of cars.  Peering in through the garage windows, he didn't see any in their either.

"Well, this complicates things," he thought aloud.

"What does?"

"No one's home."

"Trust me, she's here," Veronica told him.  "She skips the Saturday morning trip to grandma's every week, even when she's not hung over."

The two made their way towards the back door, and Veronica slid it open.  Best friend privileges included knowing that Heather's back door was always unlocked.  The two snuck into the kitchen, and began to root around, looking for something that would mess with the red girl.

"Heather told me she's going to socially crucify (y/n) Monday because they puked at the party... so what if we make her puke," Veronica suggested.

She moved to the fridge and started sorting through the drinks and food that flooded the shelves, and Veronica began to voice her thought process so that JD could understand what her plan of action was.

"How about we give her a little hangover cure, with some... milk and orange juice?  No, chocolate milk!  What's the up-chuck factor on that?"

"I don't know, I'm more of a no-rust-build-up man myself," JD said, holding up the bottle.

"Don't be a dick, that stuff'll kill her."

Veronica grabbed a bowl and mixed the chocolate milk and oj, and just the smell was somewhat repulsive.  The taste would have anyone gagging, even Heather.

"I was thinking we could throw in some soup, maybe even a coke... it's pretty sick, eh?  Now, should it be chicken noodle, or bean with bacon," Veronica asked.

JD looked over at Veronica, and grabbed a glass from the cabinet.  He opened the bottle of no-rust-build-up, and poured it in.  The fumes alone were suffocating enough to be considered lethal.

"Will you put a lid on that stuff," JD requested, gesturing to Veronica's bowl.  "I say we go with big blue here."

"Oh come on, it's not like she would drink anything that looked like that anyway."

"Well, then I'll put it in something like this."

He grabbed a mug with a matching lid, and poured in the blue drain cleaner.  The mug was a white color, similar to that of a marshmallow.  The contrast from the electric blue could be beautiful, if not for it's intended use.  JD set the lid on top, and held it up happily as Veronica poured her concoction into a similar mug.

"She won't be able to see what she's drinking."

Veronica scoffed and set a lid on top of hers as well, the orange juice and beans making it look abnormal.  She moved back towards the fridge to make sure she had included all that she could, and when she realized she had already done what she could, she made her way back over to the counter.  She grabbed her mug, and began to make her way over to the staircase.

"Hey Veronica," JD called.

"What," she asked.

"Nevermind."