21 - Hickeys

---
Sorry for the late update. The town close to where I live recently experienced flood, it was a devastating new year for those who live there, houses were destroyed and people died. I donated clothes and stuff and volunteered on Medical Missions that offered free medical services to help the victims so I got busy and I still gotta go to the hospital to work. It was a hectic week, I almost cried multiple times but it's all okay now.

moving on..
---

.

That morning, we made out some more and eventually got up to shower.. separately. He said he wouldn't be able to keep his hands to himself if we showered together.

I would've said that I don't mind, but I realized how embarrassing my actions were last night, I humiliated myself enough already, I had to conserve of what's left of my dignity at least.

After fixing ourselves, I dragged him downstairs to cook us some breakfast but mom already beat me to it.

"I don't see a mark." my mother suddenly uttered while we were eating. She sighed "I called Rick over and had to wait for a long time because he said he was tied to something, then I troubled myself to cast a difficult spell to make your room soundproof, next, I woke up early in the morning to make both of you  breakfast after a long night and all I see IS A FREAKING TINY HICKEY?!"

"Mooom" I whined, embarrassed and trying to hide my hickey with the collar of my shirt while peeking at Ricky to see his reaction but he just smiled amused.

"Sshh Jamie, we're werewolves, we're supposed to do things fast" mom continued and I just rolled my eyes. "Speaking of fast, your coronation will be in five days time as the new alpha and luna." She said as she finished her meal and stood up.

I just threw my hands in the air while Ricky just shook his head while chuckling.

He has a sexy laugh, this man.

Mom was about to exit the kitchen when she suddenly looked back "And I want five grandpups" she said before leaving.

I rolled my eyes again.

Ugh, parents.

I looked up at Ricky when he held my hand as soon as I put it down under the table then he gave me an encouraging smile. "Don't worry, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. And if you do, my parents will train us first to do our duties as leaders. We can't rule without knowing what to do. Besides, we're still too young to have complete control over the pack and I promise to be with you every step of the way" he raised my hand and kissed the back of it.

I smiled back at him as my growing anxiety slowly disappeared replaced with butterflies in my stomach. "I'd love to be by your side and rule with you." I kissed his cheek and I chuckled when he brightened up all the more and smiled so wide.  He encircled his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his side, pulling along my chair before continuing to eat with his other free hand and occasionally feeding me with his food even when I had my own plate.

We decided to hang out the whole day. I'm still on my heat so we decided to hang out in my room in case my libido would raise again. We agreed that he would be with me until my heat ends, and he'd help me.

After eating, he offered to wash the dishes then insisted on carrying me to my room as if my own feet were not working. I shrieked and chuckled as he hoisted me up and carried me bridestyle upstairs, passing by my brother's room where we could hear Noah's chuckles. When did he even get here?

We looked at each other before laughing quietly and entering my room.

We watched netflix and ate chips and then we would make out and grind until we end up panting and cumming on each other. I expected and hoped that we would, but we didn't go all the way. He would just help me release then he stops and we go back to watching netflix and eating chips again while occasionally kissing my forehead, or cheeks or neck or lips as I recover. That cycle went on three times before we eventually fell asleep on my bed.

A notification sound of my phone woke me up the next day morning. It was from Alpha Stephen asking when would I be free to hang out with him and if I still remembered the meal that I promised to buy for him.

I replied saying I would be free today, thinking my heat is probably finished.

I stared at Ricky's handsome shirtless sleeping figure for a few seconds wanting to caress his exposed abs but instead settled on kissing his forehead after I internally scolded myself before getting out of bed to get some water.

It's too early in the morning, you perverted brain.

But it's his fault for sleeping like that, displaying his toned body, making me imagine things.

I opened the door to my room and was about to walk to the stairs but I stopped when I saw Noah tiptoeing his way out of Brent's room wearing what seemed like Brent's shirt that's too big for him. His curly hair was messy and the collar of his shirt slid down, exposing his shoulder.

He jumped when he saw me watching him. "Jesus, you scared me"

"What are you doing?" I asked him

"I got thirsty, I didn't wanna wake Brent up"

I raised an eyebrow at him while eyeing him up and down, noticing the hickeys on his neck and thighs. "What happened to being scared of your face getting eaten?"

His face and neck immediately turned red and he smiled shyly, putting his hands together behind his back while twisting a foot inward. "It felt nice getting eaten" he chuckled shyly and I made a disgusted face.

"Ew"

He frowned at me. "You got eaten too! You got kiss marks too!"

It was my turn to get flustered and I was speechless for a few seconds, remembering the night before and how my one tiny hickey turned into multiple hickeys all over my body.

"W-whatever, let's just go, I'm thirsty too"

We both went downstairs and instead of just drinking water, we decided to cook breakfast as well for us and for our mates. Well, I did the cooking mostly while Noah sat on the kitchen island swaying his dangling legs, hands in the air while singing "Who run the world? Gays! Who run the world? Gays!"

After a while, Noah suddenly went quiet so I turned to check on him but I was met with warm lips on mine and Ricky's delicious scent enveloped me. I was shocked for a few seconds so my open eyes, through my peripheral vision, caught a glimpse  of Brent standing between Noah's legs, kissing him on the lips before my eyes closed and I put my arms around Ricky's nape, completely ignoring them.

Ricky deepened the kiss making me lean my back against the kitchen counter and placed his muscular arms around my waist to pull me incredibly closer.

We weren't gonna stop anytime soon but there was a sudden flash of a camera.

I pushed Ricky away but I jumped in surprise when I realized how close my dad was from us. "Goddess, dad!"

"I turned the stove off for you so I had to get closer" he explained awkwardly before turning to leave the kitchen and dragging my mom who was holding a camera while smiling widely at us. "They grew up so fast, they used to kiss us on the cheek but now they smooch on guyses lips. I can't.. I'm getting old Rose, my wittle bean..." my dad mumbled, his voice becoming unclear as they exited the kitchen and disappeared out of our sight.

That morning, we all ate breakfast together awkwardly, except for my mom who was eating happily but then she suddenly stopped and pointed her fork at both me and Noah while squinting her eyes.

"I still don't see a mark"

And I just rolled my eyes as usual.