Changbin

Seungmin POV:

After Chan left, I immediately became bored.

There's nothing to do other than watch TV or be on my phone, which is boring enough itself.

I folded my arms and stared at the TV, watching Boys Over Flowers for the hundredth time.

"Boooooring" I said, sighing.

"Why the long face?" An unfamiliar voice said. I jumped, not knowing anyone was there in the first place.

"My bad, didn't mean to scare ya" The same person said while laughing.

"Who the fuck are you?" I said, trying to keep a calm tone when really, I was still a bit startled and confused.

"Seo Changbin! What's your name?" He started walking into my room and sat where Chan previously was.

"Not exactly what I meant.., but Seungmin..Kim Seungmin" I replied. "Mind telling me what you're doing in my room? From the looks of it, you don't work here."

"Should I be offended? Because I'm a little offended." He dramatically put his hand over his heart, leaving me to roll my eyes.

"Alright alright, I was just walking around and saw you! My mom works here, but she's busy so I have nothing to do" He smiled at me.

"So-"

"You shouldn't be talking to me." I interrupted him. He looked confused. "Why?"

"You might become attached to me and that isn't good. I'm really sick. I'll die soon and you'll be hurt. It's best if you leave now." It sort of hurt to say that, but I can't let people grieve because of me.

"That's no problem really, we can still be frie-"

"Please, leave" I interrupted again.

The room went silent for a couple seconds.

"Alright I'm sorry, I'll leave. Goodbye Seungmin!" He waved and walked away.