Binnie-ah

About an hour after Chan left I started drifting off to sleep, that is until I was interrupted.

"Min!!" was yelled, startling me. I groaned loudly and looked over to where the noise came from. I stared for a second, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Binnie-ahh~" I whined. The universe is just against my sleep huh.

"Oops! were you sleeping?" Changbin asked as he walked over to me, but then he paused. I didn't think much of it and just responded.

"I was about to be till you ruined it" I gave him a jokingly angry look. He was still standing in the same spot he paused in..just staring at me.

"The fuck are you looking at?" I asked, a little concerned and creeped out.

"Binnie-ah...?" he replied, a smile slowly growing on his face.

I thought for a second confused, thinking back to previous words. Then, it hit me. I called him Binnie-ah without even realizing. More importantly, Binnie. I could feel my cheeks begin to flush, and with that I buried my face into my hands.

"Minnnn don't be shy it was cute!! I like when you call me that, please don't stop!" Changbin ran over to me and replaced my hands with his own, cupping my face.

I just stared at him, embarrassed, startled, confused.

"You're so cute Seungmin!!" He yelled while rubbing my cheeks playfully.

"Yah Binnie-ah! Stop that!" I giggled grabbing his wrists and accidentally pulling him closer.

We looked into each others eyes shocked. We were so close I felt his breath against me.

I soon snapped out of it and let go of his wrists quickly, clearing my throat awkwardly.

After about a minute I broke the silence. "Where were you yesterday?" I paused. "I mean..you said you'd come back, but you didn't."

"O-ohh uhm..I'm sorry I remembered that I had a bunch of work to do so I left.." He gave me a fake smile. I didn't believe him, but I just shrugged it off. If he doesn't want to tell me, I won't force him. At least he's here now.