Chapter 21

Oaklee Monroe POV

It is finally Saturday and I can't wait for the hockey game. The rest of the week was as uneventful as possible.

I put on some jeans and a big sweatshirt. I grab my keys and wallet but make sure to leave my phone. I head to the school campus to meet my friends.

Friends? I laugh. What's that?

I sit on the bench that we were before and wait to see Dakota. I watch people again because I can. I spot Dakota and wave. She waves back before running up to me.

"Come on, we can't be late." 

"Late? I thought the game doesn't start for another hour." I ask as she walks us quickly to the parking lot. We get to her car and get in. She starts driving.

"Yeah, but we can see the players naked if we get there early since they'll all be changing." She says smirking and blushing.

"I-I don't want to see them naked." I say blushing and feeling embarrassed.

"Then you can cover your eyes." She says as she speeds up.

When we arrive to the arena she parks around the back since she has a special pass. She leads us through a back door and then to the locker room. She leads us through and I cover my eyes. I hear someone laugh and then she lets go of my hand.

"You can open your eyes now." I hear Elio whisper in my ear. I open my eyes and see no one but I can hear them, I turn around and see Elio, topless.

I cover my eyes and he laughs again. 

"Don't be scared." He says. I open my eyes again and sit down on the bench in the middle of two rows of lockers. He starts getting ready, putting everything on and I watch him. I watch his muscles and his face and his wet hair from the shower.

No, stop.

I look away as he turns around and sits down next to me. He puts on his skates and then goes to his locker grabbing something. He sits down next to me and puts his fingers under my chin making me look up at him.

"I want you to wear this." He gives me his jersey. I take off my sweatshirt feeling a little self conscious because my arms are showing. I slip on his jersey and he smiles. I stand up and watch the jersey fall to a little above my knees.

His jersey is big and kinda...warm? I dunno how to describe it. He stand up and comes right up to me, hugging me. Then he puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses my forehead. He pushes a piece of hair behind my hair and whispers.

"Thank you, shortie." I make a face at his nickname and he laughs as he leaves the locker room to go to the ice. 

I walk out of the locker room and find my seat. We are 14 rows up and about 10 seats in which to me is the perfect view of the entire game. Dakota came and sat next to me about 5 minutes before the game started.

Then we all stood and cheered as the players came out through smoke and then booed when the other team come out. They started the game and all I saw was Elio watching me the whole time except when he was focusing on playing.

We ate some hotdogs during the break which was nice on my empty stomach and then we went back to watch the game in the end we won and it was amazing. The feeling is amazing, it's hard to describe but it's like a different atmosphere and it's amazing.

We went back to the locker rooms where the half naked boys where and sat on the same bench as before waiting for Elio to come back from taking a shower. He appeared wearing nothing but a towel around his waist.

His hair was wet and damn this man is built. He came and sat down next to me. He pushed a piece of hair behind my ear and I blushed. I have no clue what to say.

"Congrats." Dakota said as she reappeared. She went and hugged Elio, then he looked at me.

"No hug for me from you." He made a pouty face and opened his arms for me. I accepted his hug. His body is warm and a little wet. I just kinda wanna snuggle into his neck and sleep but eventually we let go.

He dresses into jeans and sweater before we all leave using Dakota's car. Elio is driving well Dakota is on her phone. 

"Aw damn." She mutters loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"What's wrong?" Elio asks. 

"Our english class on Monday is the next for dental checks and I really love that class and hate the dentist." I freeze.

Oh shit